No announcement yet.

Hemingways info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you both, Jimbo and Pinch, for working this out!
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Hey guys,
      I'm new to this site. I just posted something about the launching bf I found this post which mostly answer my questions about launching out there. However, I have questions about launching from g dock. Do/should I talk to someone about launching there? Or do they let u as long as you park and stay out of the way. I'm just more at uneased about using the dock without having spoken to someone first. But I can also see a problem about asking bc if many people start asking they might feel bothered all the time and say no. I have no problem paying if it's a small amount also. Is there a fee. Sticker or something to use it and signify who you may be? Thanks guys, just trying to do it right. Terrapin is a bit to far to haul alot and it closes by sunset and opens at sunrise I think. Once I figure the best way to get my 12 foot kayak around using my blazer, hopefully I will be able to join yas out there. Thanks For any help. Shep

Comment

Just go park there, unload and go fish. Don't need to talk to the dockmaster b/c he already knows. No fee. Just keep the place clean and don't harass anyone. Have fun
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
        X