No announcement yet.

anyone going out 8/7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the big popping corks used for redfish with a minnow behind or jig with gulp on it? they get the reds excited

Comment

that is the set up I was talking about. I've used it with success in very weedy areas for LGMOUTH. Issue is light enough hook to keep the minnow from diving into the weeds. we used to use these floating jigheads
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I had some left from Walleye fishing and was going to try them...but alas, plans change
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Bay bridge eastern shore side with my brother and cousin. Hopefully the wind holds off for a bit in the morning. It looked rough this morning around 11 when I was getting home from work. Wind has died down alot tonight here, hopefully it stays that way and if not.... It's going to be interesting.

Comment

Ill be at the BB eastside around 8. Lowtide is at 700am so hopefully the water will be moving at 8
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

See you there, Ron. I have some Money frogs ready to go.
              2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
              2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
              2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Hopefully see ya out there pinch. We are planning on being at g dock around 630ish. 2 grey Malibu kayaks. It's been a learning experience so far on my trips and my brother and cousin it's their first trip to yhe bridge. I just hope to catch a few fish.

Comment

Working...
                X