No announcement yet.

Hobie Pro Angler vs Hobie Outback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have looked at the PA, and there is one in my future. I am older and could probably load it onto a roof, if I had too. When I was in my forties I used to load a 16 ft Gheenoe onto the top of my PU truck, when I would go duck hunting by myself. The PA is just plastic, much lighter. Now-a-days you have hully rollers and other roller type roof top racks.

I must admit, I use a single trailex trailer, even though I have a PU, due to the ease of just rolling the thing out and hooking it up for a trip to the beach. It was just someting about loading and unloading a combination of four times for each fishing trip that seemed redundant. I wanted more time fishing. Now I pull up, throw everything into the kayak and use the trailer as my dolly.
    Last edited by DOGFISH; 09-22-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Blame the manufacturer! People seem to get what they want...I have a hard time understanding the labeling of someone as jealous for calling it what the manufacturer has it classified as. Again, not that I don't consider it a yak...just tryin to understand the jealousy connection.

Meh I don't care to understand lol
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I can't wait hey shady what's the name of that motor you got for ya yak im definently gonna have to find some cash in the couch or mattress for that one.

Comment

I think he has the Evolve ....... it's the Torqeedo built for Hobie ........ Torqeedo's are expensive but probably the most advanced engine on the market today. Uses Lithium batteries ...... extremely light and highly efficient .......... weighs less than 18

http://www.hobiecat.com/kayaks/accessories/evolve/lbs

I'm seriously looking at the Torqeedo Ultra light w/extra battery ............

Shady ....... how do you like the Evolve ....... is it the mirage well or rudder drive ......... tell us about it .......

Comment

Working...
          X