No announcement yet.

Fishing sept 30 -oct 1-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I got my pass from the lil lady last night for Saturday morning. Anybody else in for Sat. morning?

Comment

6am saturday works for me. I might even try to get there a little before that, we'll see... My pass is signed for one morning every weekend for now... Let us know how you do tomorrow.
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Right now I’m on the fence. I’m waiting to hear from Redfish about going back down to HRBT Friday and Saturday. If I don’t go to Va. I will see you guys at 6am or before at the landing. I’ll be waiting to hear Alpha550’s report from this Thursday. Hopefully it's a good spot.
        2012 Hobie Revo 13'
        2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

I need to pick up some gravel for my backyard and I thought I would be able to do it Sunday, but the place is not open. Long story short, I'm not going to be able to make it out Saturday. I might make it out Sunday, but not sure if I will be venturing all the way to Neavitt. Good luck to those still on the Speck hunt Saturday!
          Last edited by Shady; 09-29-2011, 09:38 AM.
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Anybody fishing sunday?
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
              Ive seen some reports of people catching the specks on gulp swimming mullet or grub. I think those work for pretty much anything... I've caught catfish, walleye, flounder, bluefish, striper and croaker on them.
              Popping corks with a gulp works and so should minnows.

You can also put a 4" gulp swimming mullet on a 1/4 - 1/2 jig head and
              reel it in and the specks will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
                Anybody fishing sunday?
                Can't make Sunday, but heading down to HRBT tonight if interested.
                2012 Hobie Revo 13'
                2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

I have never fished from Neavitt, but am seriously tempted to go tomorrow. I will not get there as early as the rest of you, but will look for some other kayak fishermen when I arrive.
                  John Veil
                  Annapolis
                  Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
                  X