No announcement yet.

Got fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the info !!! if not the bay bridge on sunday will be back to the key bridge on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
      frettr are you fishing the bay bridge on sunday ???? if i can make it would you mind some company.... kinda to point me in the right direction i have not fished the bay bridge and would like to do that asap. the forecast looks very good....... where to launch.... east or west side of the bridge ect.....
      I'll be going out Friday afternoon first just to see how it is. If conditions are good, sure I'll go out again Sunday morning. The East side is the side you want to go for, better fishing than the West. We launch from Hemmingway's G Dock. I'll show you the area, just give me a call at 240-381-3743, ask for Rich. If you get voicemail just leave a message, I'll call back.
      2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

The past two mornings I have seen boats fishing the sewer pipe area. (just north of the bay bridge on east side.

Comment

Gonna try Jonas Green tomorrow mid-morning for a couple of hours for perch. First time in the Scupper Pro so I don't think I'm bringing a lot of gear. I figure some jig heads and gulp, with a couple of rattle traps and inline spinners. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I will be available to fish on Sunday morning.....at least that is what it is looking like right now. I really want to target perch, so Weems, Rhodes, or Jonas is a possibility or Kent Narrows...... If anyone is thinking of going to any of these places on Sunday, then let me know. I can join you.

Comment

Lewes - Sat, Sun, mon
              Son has a 3 day baseball tournement at Betheny.
              Not sure what times I'll fish, as I am hitting it between games
              Captian of the plastic Navy
              1 - Mad River Canoes
              1- Tarpon 120
              1- Redfish 10
              1- Coosa HD
              2- Cuda 12
              1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

Sorry Moc- I want to get back out to the 301 Bridge Saturday- Perch aren't on my list- I plan to catch some Stripers and Blues before anchoring up and fishing for the big Blue Catfish...I have three frozen Bunkers to fish cut bait on the bottom with a 6/0 circle hook fish finder rig.
                Last edited by ronaultmtd; 10-07-2011, 06:58 PM.
                "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
                  Sorry Moc- I want to get back out to the 301 Bridge Saturday- Perch aren't on my list- I plan to catch some Stripers and Blues before anchoring up and fishing for the big Blue Catfish...I have three frozen Bunkers to fish cut bait on the bottom with a 6/0 circle hook fish finder rig.
                  What day are you hitting up 301 Ron

Comment

Saturday- low tide is 7:30 am- high tide is 1:32 P.M.
                    Figure to hit Aqualand Marina about 8:30 a.m.
                    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Fished BB East for about 3 hours today from 5pm-8pm. The water is clear, no muddy appearance or debris and it was super calm like a lake. Unfortunately it was a total snag fest, I snagged bottom on almost every cast and lost 5 BKD lures before giving up and just fishing for perch instead. I did get some perch, though the bite was slower than in the summer. I'm assuming there's still stripers at the BB pilings, I just didn't get a chance to really work them due to the snags. I'll have to try some weedless jigheads next time, hopefully that helps.

Sunday morning I'll be out on the East side again. If anyone is coming, be there by 6:30am so we have a half hour to set up before sunrise at 7.
                      Last edited by frettr00; 10-07-2011, 10:43 PM.
                      2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Working...
                      X