No announcement yet.

2012 meet and greet schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just called BWWs and they dont take reservations. Dave and Busters is a good alternative very big so we shouldnt have a problem with seating.

Comment

I think we went to Dave and Busters last year and it was good .........

Comment

I"m good with Dave and Busters. The food is a little cheaper and there is a better selection of beers to choose from. SurfDog, I just heard from BPS and the room is spoken for that day. Was told they may be done by the time we need it but no guarrantees. So I told them thanks for the offer but we'll stick with the resturaunt, ( Or D&B's). I like Dave and Busters there's more room for the croud we have signed up.
        Tom
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I believe we were at Du Claw last year. It was pretty nice but crowded.

Do we want to get the list rolling now?

We have the date for CBKA already and can add that. I think we should do another snakehead hunt, flounder trip, and of course Jamaica Bay in May!
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Just putting in my two cents here and I'm not trying to piss anyone off but shouldn't we keep the M&G's seperate from Outside events like out of state Tournament's and the like?? Just a question nothing more... However, (and I know I may be contradicting myself), I'm ok with keeping the CBKA Tournament as an MKF M&G event. Again, I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers here. I'm all in favor of a snakehead hunt and a spring flounder trip as well. I hope to make the Jamaica Bay event and especially the TKAA Tourny. I am deffinately in on the CBKA Tourny again this year. Already put in my request for my days off.
            Tom
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

No problems with me Tom, Jamaica Bay happens to fall on the second weekend of May.

Do we want to keep the second weekend of the month schedule?
              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Sure, I didn't want to change that, Like I said it was just a question and nothing more. I'm in favor of not changing a thing, I didn't know it was on the M&G Weekend. Sorry,
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

So is it finally final now?? we are all meeting at Dave and Busters correct? I like that place, Cheap Food, WIDE sellection of beverages, and alot of cool games and entertainment!! All we have to do is find each other in that huge place... shouldn't be a problem. I have an idea. I'll bring my Yakattack visipole with our logo flag... LOL. Hell I may even wear my Orange shirt!!! OK, too many hours with NO SLEEP, I'm gettin all stupid here!!
                  Tom Brown
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

What time are we meeting?
                    Last edited by Rockchaser; 12-29-2011, 08:39 PM.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Why not Duclaw again ......... it was great and we had the room we needed and the food service and beer were great ........

I vote Duclaw

Comment

Duclaw cant handle 20+ guys Dave and Busters is large enough to hanldle us easily.

LOL orange shirts all over D&Bs. not a bad idea.

Rockchaser, meeting at 2pm. i'll get there earlier to secure a place

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                          Duclaw cant handle 20+ guys Dave and Busters is large enough to hanldle us easily.

We had over 20 there last year

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post

We had over 20 there last year but thatt's ok .......... wharever you want

Comment

I'm good with D&B's and will be wearing orange!!! Anyone else brave enough to wear the orange??? I think we need a group pic as well!!! LOL
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Turns out I won't be able to make it because I have a wedding to go to. Have fun guys!
                                Ryan
                                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
                                X