Anybody want to explain their alias?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDGEWATER

Used to have an EdgeWater 18' Center Console.
    Chip

Morgantown, PA / Tilghman, MD

Tarpon 120
    Parker 2320

Comment

Glad some people revived my old thread. There are still plenty out there that have not explained... Do it!
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I live close to thePotomac near Mt. Vernon, and I tend to let the tide determine where I fish. A lot of people fish that area, but one of my favorite techniques is to troll using the stronger tide out in the channel. I never see anybody else out there doing that technique. All I ever catch doing that is catfish, which is probably why nobody else does it. But there is no shame in catching catfish for me.

Comment

I posted why I called myself this in my opening greeting to the site, but in case anyone missed it..
          In the early 90's I bought a hat to go along with my first kayak.
          It said kayaking on it, but the kayaker symbol on it divided the word in 2.
          When I'd wear it, my buddy would say, "It's the kaya kiiiiing!"
          I'm certainly not the king of anything... probably not even my castle, if you ask my domestic administrator..

Comment

"I'm certainly not the king of anything... probably not even my castle, if you ask my domestic administrator.. "

yeah King...tell me about it
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Please feel free to call me Rob.
              And my domestic administrator is also fully aware of her other nickname, "The Warden"

Comment

frett is my last name, r is for my first name (Richard) and 00 is just some ID number I had when I was in college, so I just stuck with it while making new usernames on forums. It's a fishing forum, I don't care about being creative here. I have plenty of time to do that with my artwork.
                Last edited by frettr00; 01-28-2012, 06:43 PM.
                2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Ever fish for strippers in shallow water using top water lures? If so, you understand my name. Nothing beats a top water strike!

Comment

Originally posted by TopWaterLover View Post
                    Ever fish for strippers in shallow water using top water lures? If so, you understand my name. Nothing beats a top water strike!
                    +1 Oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                    X