Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in doing mini tournaments for the M&G's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
    I like the idea of the lure pool. Sounds like more fun and less hassle.
    The lure pool is what we use to have at the earlier M&G. It dies require someone to take the reign and organize that option. I agree the bucket of lures is not really a competition. I can go with it or leave it. It is fun, but I tend to just enjoy fishing with all of you on this board, however it is done.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      The lure pool is what we use to have at the earlier M&G. It dies require someone to take the reign and organize that option. I agree the bucket of lures is not really a competition. I can go with it or leave it. It is fun, but I tend to just enjoy fishing with all of you on this board, however it is done.
      +1

Comment

Well that's it. I'm never going to come to another meet and greet with out the chance to steal your lures while not speaking to you! From now on it will only be a coincidence that I am kayaking in the same location at the same time as you and any tips I share will merely be me talking to myself. If you get too close and try to catch one of the fish I have located while I am encouraging "myself" to catch I may flip out and congratulate you. However, if my fish was bigger then as soon as you turn to paddle to the next spot I will collect my lure prize from the back of your boat or from one of your rigged rods and leave you a piece of smelly bunker so you can wallow in your defeat.

Watch out dudes, I'm not messing around anymore. I know for a fact that some of you pro angler guys carry a lot of sweeet tackle... It will soon be mine!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
          Well that's it. I'm never going to come to another meet and greet with out the chance to steal your lures while not speaking to you! From now on it will only be a coincidence that I am kayaking in the same location at the same time as you and any tips I share will merely be me talking to myself. If you get too close and try to catch one of the fish I have located while I am encouraging "myself" to catch I may flip out and congratulate you. However, if my fish was bigger then as soon as you turn to paddle to the next spot I will collect my lure prize from the back of your boat or from one of your rigged rods and leave you a piece of smelly bunker so you can wallow in your defeat.

Watch out dudes, I'm not messing around anymore. I know for a fact that some of you pro angler guys carry a lot of sweeet tackle... It will soon be mine!
          i will never fish with you again....ever.....!!!!
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

LOL @ Redfish12
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
              i will never fish with you again....ever.....!!!!
              Sorry bra................... All of your tackle are belong to us. Sssssssss.

Comment

Naa ........ the PA's are just afraid they'll end up with more lures that they don't need

Comment

LMFAO @ Redfish12!!!

Comment

Now that's the spirit Redfish12.....

If you can't catch a BIG FISH, stay at home....
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Lures..ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

you can steal all my tackle...but....at the end i will catch more spotss and perchss and more spotsss than you..........
                        Hobie Revolution 13
                        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

crap i guess i have to put little black rectangles on my lure eyes so no body can see what im useing

Comment

GIVE ME YOUR TACKLE!!!!

Comment

HUH?!?!?!
                              14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                              2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

lol........you either let the fish gods get the lures or they go to Redfish.
                                2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                                2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                                2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                                X