PLO/St Jeromes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to see you, Bob!

All: Couple reports of red drum over on Tidalfish around the area we're going. Not sure how far but the guys at Buzz's seems to have found them!

Comment

Man i always have plans when stuff like this is organized : (

I wish i could attend this sounds like a blast. Good luck to all of you and may the best fish win

Looking forward to the post event reports.

Comment

Capt C just tell her that lists are for suckers and your not a sucker and you can fish anytime you want because you will be living on your boat hope to see you tomorrow

red drum? redfish magic time

Comment

Man... now redfish are showing up... talk about stuff coming together for an awesome trip!

Redfish magic should catch flounder too if you can get it deep enough, braid and or a heavier jig head should help. If the blues come they will definitely cut your tails off...

I know I'm not going to be able to make it, but I think the prize could also swing for most species... Red, Flounder, Rock, Hardhead, Blue.... sounds like an awesome day guys.

If any of you are feeling up for an afternoon adventure I'll be hitting the bay bridge in the afternoon to fish around the lighthouse/bridge...
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

man im ready to go!!! just loaded up and its 720 and 98* if someone gets a southern marlyand slam they will have braging rights for years

Comment

Ready to go myself, I've been working in the shop since noon today and whenever I get a dull moment I have been rigging up my gear for tomorrow. New territory for me, which is sad considering I go to school 15 minutes from there.

Comment

Working...
              X