Launch Time: 7:00 am - High tide is at 9:58 am, Sunrise is at 5:56 am
    626 Walnut Road
    Rose Haven, MD 20714
    ADC Map 36 D-3
    2009 ADC Map 5888 E-4
    GPS Coordinates: Lat. 38° 43’ 36.98” N
    Lon. 76° 32’ 13.83” W
    Map Coordinates: X-1444367, Y-386496
    PARKING IS LIMITED- 4 cars at the launch. There is parking in the neighborhood (yes, it is legal to park there) and a parking lot 2 blocks away that we should be able to use (I will talk to them)

Lunch: Fish fry/grill/cook-out at my house (address will be provide via PM, let me know if you are coming). I have one gas grill and will be getting at least one more grill for the event. I am working on borrowing a propane fryer to use for the event. I have two full kitchens that can be used to cook as well. Bring your lawn chairs/drinks/favorite seasoning. Feel free to bring your families!

I can use some volunteers to man the grills and fryer as I do not eat fish so I don't know how to cook it. I will have some additional food (hot-dogs, potato salad, chips) but you are welcome to bring stuff for yourself or to share. Food can be dropped off at my house prior to the M&G if need be.

Unbelievable its like the only saturday my son do's not have a game I will be there and can help out if you needed...
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Gonna try to switch days with someone at work so I can make it!!

Comment

I'm really hoping to make it and can help out with the fish fry if you need help with that. Hopefully we catch some to fry!
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I'm there!
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

im in and can cook fish too

Comment

I'm In.....

Comment

May M&amp;G

Hey John, I have a gas fryer you can use for the event on the 12th. I will not be able to attend this one due to my EMT Recert class. Let me know. I have everything including the tank if you need it.
                Tom Brown
                Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I'd like to make it down John, unfortunately I'm on call that weekend...

Comment

Sorry I will not be able to make it for this one. I will be in the Outer Banks for the weekend.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I might be interested in coming down for a little while. If I dont have to coach soccer for my daughters I might be able to make it. keep me posted.
                      Keith
                      2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Good Luck , Regrets

I'm ferrying kayaks that morning around Tangier Sound, so I send my regrets.

Comment

I'll be there, hopefully providing perch for frying!!

Comment

Right on everyone! It looks like it will be a great M&G. I hope that the weather and fish are cooperative that day. I did get a propane fryer to use. I can get a steamer for crabs if the crabs are in and anyone wants to crab that day. I will send my address out via PM to those that need it, just ask. I don't like posting it due to all of the bots that search for that stuff online, I get enough junk mail already.

Comment

I'll be there!

Count me in....I'm a new guy...just moved up from OBX...looking forward to catching some white perch, they're hard to find in OBX...

Comment

Working...
                              X