No announcement yet.

pickup truck bed size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded the lynx today. Love how lightweight it is.

20230421_113506.jpg 20230421_113444.jpg
    Native Slayer 12
    Native Ultimate

Comment

I did buy a new truck - Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road with a 5 ft bed. The kayak rides quite well in it.

My first choice would have been a GM but there weren’t any mid size trucks available due to chip shortages. I don’t know if that has yet been resolved. I was told that Toyota does not sell trucks without all chips being available.

I was lucky to get the truck as when I came back from the test drive there were other people interested in what was to become my truck. There was only one other available so my decision to buy was made right then and there.

I switched from a full size 2011 GMC Sierra. Two reasons I went down in size - the GMC did not allow the garage door to close as about three feet was hanging out. Also if you haven’t priced a new full size truck - the prices were a lot more than I wanted to pay. Starting at $60K for the ones that were available.

Laura (aka zeebyrd)
      Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post

I encourage you to get a pinball machine. You will really enjoy it and enjoy playing it with other people. Then you will want a second and a third and so on.
        Hi guys
        Getting a pinball machine can be a fantastic idea! The joy of playing pinball is unparalleled, especially when shared with friends and loved ones.free fire name

Comment

I got a Tacoma with a 6 foot bed. I also added a goalpost bed extender for my 13' Revo, the center of the kayak was juuuuuussstt a little beyond the edge of the bed, so I didn't want to take any chances puttus stress on the hull.
          2015 Hobie Revolution 13
          2016 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Working...
          X