Aug 14 Meet & Greet - Gameplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tj06sti View Post
    Hi John, I might recommend a column saying whether it is okay to text message or not, that's my only thought.

TJ
    Good suggestion, TJ. Anyone second that or have other suggestions?

Comment

I know it's potentially more cost, but if there is anyway to make these laminated that'd be great. I already covered mine in scotch tape, so I'm hoping that will help a little.

Also, we should work out channels to use for radios. I think my 2 way walkie-talkies are arbitrarily set at 22 + something. We should work on standardizing a channel. Same for the VHF guys.
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
        Guys, the consensus on the wallet card seemed to be to eliminate the home & work phone # columns. And just keep name, cell # & email address. Any other feedback?

If anyone else wants to be included on it send me your contact info...

Stickers will be cool. Thanks GS!

John
        Sorry guys but I disagree ........ I want everyone to have my work and home #'s. I work in a secure building where it is hard to get a good cell signal so I usually leave my cell in the car ....... When I'm home my cell is usually in the car.

I can also sometimes take off from work when the opportunity arises to fish so I want everyone to have mine and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way. I think this should be optional ...... you don't want to list your work and home #'s then don't but I want to be able to be reached at any time hence all of my #'s

Comment

I use google voice for the same reason, secure building and little to no cell service sometimes. One number rings my computer, cell, and desks... doesn't help if I'm not near any of them though. I get an email with the voicemail and transcription attached though, so I am usually good about getting back to people as long as they leave a message. This would be my 571 number if anyone needs to get a hold of me.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

geez, over a thousand views that cool

Comment

We did have an awesome turnout. And we absolutely took over Lola's bar when they opened! I sent a thank you note to the owners. Here's the reply:

"You are welcome. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. We have the property until the end of October, feel free to use the beach/land when needed. Biana"

I'm sure as long as we don't make a mess we will be welcomed there! Kudos to all!!! We got some momentum going. Looking forward to whatever we decide for next month!

Comment

Awesome Time!! Stickers sound sweet!! I need to use more weight, I don't think I had enough to get my spot deeper in the water. Definitely gonna take advantage of the pointers.

Comment

Working...
                X