No announcement yet.

October 9th M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aight...I'm pulling a John Kerry on this one here. As of now, I'm back in! We moved the NYC trip to Monday since we're off work and the kids are at school!

Planning on arriving Friday...camping, and leaving sometime on Saturday evening!
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Are there any locations close to the launch site that sell licences?

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
        Aight...I'm pulling a John Kerry on this one here. As of now, I'm back in! We moved the NYC trip to Monday since we're off work and the kids are at school!

Planning on arriving Friday...camping, and leaving sometime on Saturday evening!
        SMH...we'll see...lol

Comment

So you guys are camping at CHSP?

I think I'm going to be booking my site today... 5 left right now I think?
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Im gonna reserve a campsite today as well. Surfdog, what site are you staying at?

Comment

Alright I'm in! Site - 055 - ADA

I'm going to be arriving Friday after work and plan on camping Friday and Saturday. I'll probably do some surf fishing or pier on Saturday after the event or at night as well as Sunday morning.

Looking forward to it guys! I'm bringing a grill so if anyone wants to grill out on Saturday you're more than welcome!

Comment

sounds good im on 61, Friday and sat also. my bud with a beach permit had to cancel AI this weekend and was looking to go to CHSP till i checked the weather 15-20 kts not kayak friendly.

Comment

Reserved...site #39

Comment

looks like i wont be able to make it now

I have to be back at home by 2:00 and its a 3 hour drive for me. I wish i could have made this trip i was looking forward to it since it was picked.

booooooooo

I might hit the BB instead. Its only 50 min from me.

Comment

Thanks for the information, need any company surf fishin Friday night Sam? Hehe. I got a site for Friday night only, site 63, since I may not have anyone to watch my doggy Saturday night. If that changes, anyone mind if I toss my tent up on your site Saturday night? I think I am leaning towards getting there early Friday, anyone else doing that?
                      TJ

Comment

tj no problem i wont get there until around 530-6. surfs cool or pier

mmanolis2001 that sucks, i know the feeling, my plans for AI tommorw got shot down

great metroman, we can double up on a site, up to 8 people in 2 tents per site if anyone wants to share. my tent small so there is plenty of room for another

Comment

I've got room on my site as well. I'm bringing my gf and possibly a friend or two who want to camp near the beach. I'll bring my surf/pier gear as well.

Looking forward to it guys!!!

Comment

Change in plans... I'm in! Site 114. The last one! Apparently, a popular campground.

Sam, What is the luncheon plans? BYO eats & drink and meet at site 61? Or, one of the picnic area? I'd vote to not leave the campground...

Comment

im psyched too!!
                              wasnt going to bring food but thats cool or there are a couple good bar/ restaurants on the water close by in Lewes, Fisherman's Wharf and Irish Eyes

Comment

yeah I got room on my site as well. So far I just have two small tents, two...maybe three people

Comment

Working...
                                X