No announcement yet.

October 9th M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you guys have some GREAT weather for the meet and greet. Wish I could be there .......... tore some muscles in my chest and did something to my hand while fishing in Idaho a week ago and the Doc says no lifting and no traveling for a month ............. Bummer !!!!!!

But ........ she did prescribe the Top Shelf pain Killers .......

Good luck and take a ton of pics ........

Comment

why did you let those little brookies git you like that? hope you get better soon!

i wasnt going to say anything about the weather but it is looking good and the tide will be high at 1015am on sat. so the evening tide will be good also.

Comment

I will be heading up in the morning, wanted to do some surf fishing Friday, but do to prior obligations I have to drive up Sat morning. are we still launching from the pier.and what do I need to bring if we cook out.
        Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
        LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Good luck guys. Cant wait to see some pictures. I won't be able to make it this time either. I'll be New York this weekend. There is always something !!!

Once, the big girls start coming in, maybe we can all meet for some trolling action.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Tucked bring some thing to grill, i picked up plates, plastic wear, cups, ketchup, mustard trash bags and tin foil. guys that are bring stuff to grill maybe should list what they are bringing so we dont end up with 100 hot dogs and no buns. maybe we can make smores for the ladies

GS post when you go and we can meet up. are they closing the launch area at hemmingways?

Comment

Definitely stoked for this weekend!! What's the current head count? Weekend looking good all around!

Surf, Is the grillin' gonna be at your site or a group picnic area? You gonna be the designated griller? Do you have charcoal? I have a decent set of grillin' utensils.

If my wife comes we'll all get potato salad! She'll be coming for the camping. Not much for fishing but she wouldn't miss that part! Anyone elses better half or significant other gonna be there?

I presume food and beverage otherwise is BYO. Or, is the idea for everyone to bring something? If so, I've got potato salad and couple bags of sourdough pretzels covered!

When I made my reservation I noticed one of the policies said "Keg beer is prohibited." I'll take that to mean canned beer is ok. Surf?

Comment

we can grill at my site. every body bring something.
                only said keg beer so as long as your not puking on someones tent beer is good.

Comment

I'll bring hot dog buns & hamburger buns as well.
                  <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Let's try to get a head count for planning purposes, like mentioned above. (quote this, and add yourself & guests)

1. MetroMan
                    2. Mytmouse
                    3. GradyBlack
                    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I've got a tailgating webber propane grill I am going to bring. It's not the biggest grill but it does pretty well. I'm going to be getting down around 8 hopefully on Friday. Need to unpack the camping stuff tonight and see what's missing.

I'm bringing my gf too, so I think I'm going to go buy an air mattress.
                      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                        Let's try to get a head count for planning purposes, like mentioned above. (quote this, and add yourself & guests)
                        1. MetroMan
                        2. Mytmouse
                        3. GradyBlack
                        4. TJ06sti

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post

1. MetroMan
                          2. Mytmouse
                          3. GradyBlack
                          4. TJ06sti
                          5. Redfish12 + GF
                          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

1. MetroMan
                            2. Mytmouse
                            3. GradyBlack
                            4. TJ06sti
                            5. Redfish12 + GF
                            6. jffoley + missus and Sophie, too. (12lb Boston terrier )

Comment

1. MetroMan
                              2. Mytmouse
                              3. GradyBlack
                              4. TJ06sti
                              5. Redfish12 + GF
                              6. jffoley + missus and Sophie, too. (12lb Boston terrier )
                              7. Chimo

I have most of a bag of Kingsford and some lighter fluid I am bringing along. Also may have to look in the freezer and see if I have any venison backstrap I can get marinating Won't be there until later Friday night though

Comment

Mind if I tag along?

Im most likely the newest member to the site (10 min ago), and am almost just as knew to kayak fishing. I'm going to be in Lewes this weekend as my mother lives there and Im bringing my prowler 13 with me. I just bought it last week. So far I have:

Kayak
                                Anchor and rope
                                PFD
                                Paddle
                                Crate mounted in the rear

I'd love to meet a few of you, maybe get on the water some. I've caught PLENTY of flounder and bluefish in CHSP wading and in the surf.

I promise not to ask too many questions or be an overall nuisance.

Looking forward to it,

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X