• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on out!!!
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
      try to meet at the pier at 0630 and launch around 7-730 and meet back at the parking lot by 100. if to windy/rough we can go to the ramp in lewes and fish the canal/inlet out of the wind, alot of good fishing there too
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I hope everyone catchs lots of fish at the M&G. I'll be working the boat show the next two weekends. I'll be thinking of the group. Hope some of you will be taking laptops for up to date reports, for those of us hooked on this forum.

Of course, I see Backyard Boats has a setup at the the show. I'll have to check out the pro angler.

Good time and good luck!

Comment

Btw, what pier is everyone talking about? The one at the end of Dock Dr? Been looking at google maps and trying to figure out where we are going / launching from. Thanks

Chimo

Comment

We want to join but we'd like to know where we will meet and launch. I and my friend are leaving friday evening and will be there in midnight. I am not sure if we can sleep in the car until morning. We don't want to be lated this time.

Comment

pier is in CHSP follow signs to pier. if you are late no problem just paddle out around the pier and we will be there

bayfishing they have a pay envelope for after hours and you can set up at the pier or sleep in your car we will be there at 0630.

chirotrout, come on down we will keep an eye on you, you aren't eligible for the grab bag as newbies always win JK

Comment

What gear to bring...

Anyone fishing live bait?

Comment

not going to use live bait this time, 1/4 jighead with gulp or bucktail/gulp or pork rind.minnow/squid sammie work good but tring the new fangled way this time. live spot are killer bait for large flounder

Comment

1. MetroMan
                    2. Mytmouse
                    3. GradyBlack
                    4. TJ06sti
                    5. Redfish12 + GF
                    6. jffoley + missus and Sophie, too. (12lb Boston terrier )
                    7. Chimo
                    8. Tucked in

Hey chirotrout ask as many questions as needed, we all started some where and are all still learning new things. I'm trying out a Ocean kayak big game I borrowed from the shop. Not rigged at all just some rod holders.
                    Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                    LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

• Surfdog, do you think spot will be in the area to catch?
                      -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
                      Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
                      Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

• I think surf wont be online the rest of the time until the meet, but fingers crossed without wanting to jinx, there are reports of them still being out there! Welcome aboard

TJ

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        Surfdog, do you think spot will be in the area to catch?

Comment

• getting ready to leave now. reports say spot are still around as are croakers, last weekends reoprt, see you guys at the beach

Comment

• <insert witty comment here>

Comment

• Thanks, I saw the longest pier there. I think I know where it is. I have another question if you know. I and my friend are trying to buy a 7 days licence but they ask too much informations: Social security, address, phone and DOB. I don't like to put all that infos online so I backed out. We hope that we can get the license at bait storse in Delaware. Is that possible to get it at bait store in Delaware? if so, anyone knows where.

any hints is fine. I will search online. Thx

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                              pier is in CHSP follow signs to pier. if you are late no problem just paddle out around the pier and we will be there

bayfishing they have a pay envelope for after hours and you can set up at the pier or sleep in your car we will be there at 0630.

chirotrout, come on down we will keep an eye on you, you aren't eligible for the grab bag as newbies always win JK

Comment

• http://maps.google.com/?q=42+Cape+Henlopen+Drive Lewes, DE 19958

http://www.bbb.org/delaware/business...s-de-32000091/

I found it. it's closed by. I am going to use live bait. Alwives, spots or squid. I think they have everything we need.

MetroMan, When I see your kayak on top of the car, I can't think straight at work. My mind is somewhere at fishing place. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X