No announcement yet.

kayak456

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew- I have been following the saga going on- glad you reconsidered and changed your mind- anger gets us all from time to time- My Dad gave me some good advice when I was a young man- he said "before you speak, put yourself on the other side and think how your words would sound if the other person said them to you-" Words are powerful and once spoken are impossible to recall-

Now about fishing- It is a rare trip that I don't throw a topwater plug- one of my favorite ways to catch fish- there are lots of medium size fish available- I find the fish I catch on the top water poppers tend to be keepers- I'll be glad when the election is over so I can get back fishing and get home to Maryland-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

i used to keep my yak in selby bay but now i keep it in blackwalnut cove because (i enjoy perch fishing more) i already have a pier in selby bay. next year ill keep my yak in selby bay in the fall since the best perch fishing is march/april anyway.

Comment

Andrew:

Nice post! I was really happy to read it.... keep up the good fishing and posting.

Comment

Catching a perch on an ultralight rod is a blast. I enjoy more than I realize.

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
            Over the past two months I have found that fish are like money, when you have to much of it you get greedy and mean. Well I am writing this to apologize,but I don't want this to be another 10 page long argument of people,so from now on I wont write anymore reports from land or boat,just yaks. Over sept. and oct. i have caught over 100 keeper stripers on topwater,and from that I thought i was better than other fisherman simply because I was out-fishing them,which is not true. fishing is a sport and its all about the fun weather you catch or not. I used to be very detailed until boats started coming to close for comfort,and I know boats can be rude to yaks,but on my boat i have never seen a yak fishing. I was looking through all my reports and realized that snaggedline is too good to simply close an account and leave, but that it is better to hold your tongue. i will keep writing yak reports and i will write boating,land based report on tidalfish.( i like this site better). tidalfish compared snaggedline,is like bass pro shop is to martys. both tidalfish and basspro are huge and complicated,while Marty's and snaggedline are smaller and easier to understand. plus at snaggedline and martys there is good fishing knowledge. GOOD LUCK THIS FALL!

-Andrew
            Love your report Andrew. I look forward to your future yak reports so I can learn a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
            X