2013 meet & greet schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 meet & greet schedule

hard to believe another year has passed!

Like last year january's M&G to plan next years locations. Dave & Busters at arundel mills was a good place to hold the M&G it has a lot of room to hold us and the beers cold!

january 12, 1 pm eat some food have a beer or 2 make a schedule then hit outdoor world and spend those BP gift cards on some cool stuff!!!

We can also post your thoughts and desired Meet and Greet locations that you will want to vote on to put on the list. Meet and greets are a great way for all anglers to fish new locations that you may have never thought of fishing before. Learn new launch locations. Meet new kayak anglers and potential future fishing partners. Traditionally we meet after fishing for a drink and some eats to talk about your success, or lack there of and find out ways to improve your catch ratio before hitting the road to head back home. This is different that just a regular fishing outing.

Comment

I am going to try and make it, but here is my 2 cents. I'd love a Hoopers Island M&G....it is such an interesting area.
      I think an April Blue catfish M&G at Bushwood Wharf in St. Mary's Co would be really fun. We could ea after in Leonardtown. I might be able to host that one.
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I'd be willing to help coordinate an Upper Potomac Smallie meet and greet. Somewhere between Harpers Ferry and Great Falls.

Comment

3 great ideas already! went to bushwood sunday and got the skunk

Comment

Maybe since we've grown in size so much, we could have multiple meet and greets some months to give people a choice of locations?

I vote for another February meet & greet on the susquehanna for yellow perch, hopefully we can get a little better turnout this year.
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

[QUOTE=kevinfry;48904]I am going to try and make it, but here is my 2 cents. I'd love a Hoopers Island M&G....it is such an interesting area.
              I think an April Blue catfish M&G at Bushwood Wharf in St. Mary's Co would be really fun. We could ea after in Leonardtown. I might be able to host that one.[/QUO

Bushwood sounds really cool.....

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
                Maybe since we've grown in size so much, we could have multiple meet and greets some months to give people a choice of locations?

I vote for another February meet & greet on the susquehanna for yellow perch, hopefully we can get a little better turnout this year.
                That is a great idea too....

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                  3 great ideas already! went to bushwood sunday and got the skunk
                  I think there is not enough fresh water at Bushwood yet since it has been dry. if i go for blues before April, I think I'll try up the Potomac farther ....like Marshall Hall or some such
                  Last edited by kevinfry; 12-12-2012, 06:32 PM.
                  14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                  2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I be willing to M&G on the cheaspeak bay to fish around poplars island.
                    2012 hobie outback
                    2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

I will be at Dave & Busters on 1/12. Also the same offer for setting up at Bass Pro will occur 2013 in early spring. Will update you when I get more info. It went very well and all who participated in 2012 seemed to enjoy the couple days we were set up. It was a great way to share the sport to others.

Harry

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
                        I will be at Dave & Busters on 1/12. Also the same offer for setting up at Bass Pro will occur 2013 in early spring. Will update you when I get more info. It went very well and all who participated in 2012 seemed to enjoy the couple days we were set up. It was a great way to share the sport to others.

Harry
                        Definitely a good idea again. Once you get a date for that be sure to let me know I will be there for a shift. Would be a good place to promote my freshwater tournament series and the CBKA tournament again.

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post

Harry
                          It was a lot of fun just let me know. I was amazed at how many people could not believe we fish out of those things. It definitely generates a lot of interest in kayak fishing.
                          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
                          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I plan to attend the January M&G. I agree with some of the previous post as far as a Bushwood M&G. I got out there last year in April or May and the Blue Cats were in full force. One of my catch

I know most of our M&Gs are early Saturday morning but one month in conjuction with that I think a night croaker trip would be fun. Some anglers may not have braved night time fishing but Im sure with a group of us out there some will feel more comfortable.

Comment

I would like to attend the meeting at D and B's in Arundel Mills. Hopefully we can schedule a day of fishing at the Northeast river or Sassafrass or upper flats at Furnace bay.
                              http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
                              484-459-9863
                              If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
                              *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                              X