2nd Annual Fishing Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Fishing Flea Market

Grilled, Here ya go. As per your request, Please make this a sticky... OK Folks, The date has been set in stone for the MKF 2nd Annual Fishing Flea Market/Swap Meet. The Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept (at 4498 Mountain Rd in Pasadena, Md 21122,) will again be hosting a Fishing Flea Market on Saturday March 2, 2013. They will also again be selling their famous pit beef out front of the fire house and all in the hall are welcome to get a sandwich or platter as well. Members of the Fire Station will be coming around to take orders so that nobody will miss out on a sandwich this time as what happened last time. The pit beef sale out front will also help draw in more people. I have been told that there will be MORE advertising than last year, although every paper and local publication was used last year. Anyway, I've also been told that they will keep the table rental at $10 and will charge $3 at the door. I understand that they will also open up the engine bays and sell spaces there as well. This should be about another 40 spaces. The benefit will again be for Heroes on the Water and if Snaggedline is interested in splitting the proceeds we would open to doing that as well. I will be looking for a few Volunteers for the day of and to hand out flyers at area events (other flea mkts) in the months prior to our event. More to come in the future. We will have a Raffle for no more than 4 people onboard a private charter who's captain's name is Jeff and I'm waiting on the rest of it... I will post all info as soon as I get it. I've posted on Caught the Skunk as well as another site from a tackle shop in NJ. They have a web page for fishing flea markets and outdoor events all over the east coast. I will be at the kent island show on the Saturday the 27th of January promoting our event as well as the Annapolis show on the 23rd of February doing the same. I expect this year to be twice as big as last year. I've been told that Grilled will be there, ( Snaggedline/ MKF will not be charged for their table) selling shirts and hoodies, stickers, as well as whatever esle he can make some money on. We already have 2 new vendors and have about 8-10 Tables sold to date. Unlike last year, I will not be able to hold a table until the day of the event. I will need the tables paid for prior to March 1st.
    Thanks everyone for all the help
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

how do I reserve a table?

Comment

Tom,
      Please put me down for 1 table. Thanks.

Ed
      Hobie PA 12

Comment

I couldn't make it last year but will definately be there this year!

Comment

Tom Put me down for 3 tables

Comment

Ok folks. Forgot to put the reservation info in the post. Please send $10 per table by check made out to Lake Shore VFC. please note that its for fishing flea mkt . Send to LSVFC. C/O Time Brown
            16 Little Mission ct. Pasadena MD 21122. If possible include a note that you are on snaggedline and an approximation as to what you are selling. I cannot hold a table without pmt. We expect to sell out early this year just like last year so to prevent over booking I will need table spaces reserved by pmt asap. Thanks yall
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Shoreboy do you want a table???.mem maker and Ed send a check or bring money to Saturday meet and greet.
              Thanks guys
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

No, sorry just stopping by. Let me know if you don't sell out though, I could probably work something out for you.

Comment

What are the hours of the market? Tired to find in your original post, but couldn't...

Comment

Sorry about that... Thought i posted it but i see i neglected that minor detail. The hrs are 8am -3pm For the shoppers. Vendors can get in on Friday night from 630pm -830pm for early setup as well as 7 am the morning of the event . Thanks for giving me the heads up.
                    Last edited by medicyaker; 01-13-2013, 09:55 PM.
                    Tom Brown
                    2012 Hobie PA 14'
                    Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

your mailbox is full. But i'll get that check out today or tomororw.

Comment

I would like to reserve a roast beef, medium rare with onions and mayo.

Comment

Russ, who mounted your motor for you? I am getting one in March and could use some help.

Kaye
                          2015 Outback
                          2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
                            Russ, who mounted your motor for you? I am getting one in March and could use some help.

Kaye
                            PM Sent

Comment

Russ, I am sure you were just joking about the pit beef reservation but just in case, I assure you that you want it freshly cut and hot. We willl be cooking 300lb's of beef and 100lbs ea of ham and turkey. There will be breakfast sandwiches available early and the pit beef ham and turkey will be ready at about 10 or 1030am. This year the fire house will be coming around to the vendors and taking orders so that nobody will miss the opportunity to get a sandwich like last year.
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                              X