No announcement yet.

Bass Pro Fishing Classic MFK display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Harry, I am good to go for the Sunday and will bring my Ocean Kayak, loaded with all my toys. I have spoken with Daddy G and we may bring both his and mine. I think it would be nice to show a boat that we have there in the store for sale like my OK Trident 13 with the pod. I will also bring my Laptop to show the loop of pics that I did last year.
    Thanks for taking this on again this year... Last year went smooth and I wish I could give you both days but that Saturday is the date of our Fishing Flea Market at the Lake Shore Fire house at 4498 Mountain Rd. Pasadena.
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Have to check about both kayaks. That is the Pro's weekend and may be crowded with limited space.

Comment

Will be there by noon; looking forward to the event!

Comment

Ok Harry. I will get with daddy G and coordinate with him
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

We have scheduled at least 2 people at all times at the Bass Pro event. Actually we will normally have 3 to 4 especially on Saturday all day and Sunday morning. Thanks to all who have signed up. Feel free to come by and even stay awhile to talk to prospective kayakers or kayakers who just did not know this type of group existed.

Thanks again and I will be there both days in the fly shop. If you did not get my cell phone number please PM me and I will give it to you.

Harry

Comment

I would like to volunteer my time to help out. I have no idea what you need done but I have brains I haven't used yet. Please add me to the list. Either day is fine with me, any time also.
              Do Not Believe Everything That You Think.

Ocean Kayak Trident 13
              Lowrance Depthfinder
              Fully rigged

Comment

I will be there Sunday at opening with a few of my Overboard Rods if anyone would like to check them out.

Comment

Ok, the Bass Pro event looks like another good turnout from our members. See you all there on sat & Sunday. If you have any questions or need my cell phone number please PM me. Thanks again for the response to this event, should be good.

Harry

Comment

What time should we arrive at Bass Pro Shop's front down with our gear?

Comment

I will be there at 8:30 am so if you get there before 9 when the store opens just call me on my cell and I will meet you at the front door to let you in.

Harry

Comment

Working...
                      X