No announcement yet.

Route 50 Bridge, MD On Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh really? I mean the fish should be in deeper water though. But I might think about going/looking for a more secluded spot in MD then if thats true...Joe do you know any spots?
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Yeah that bucktail combo would be good for sure especially if water clarity is down which it very often is but yeah rt. 90 or 50 at dark is when the fishies come out to play Haha and BTW Haha I know said guy at said peir he's a notorious bulshitter around here not that the boat traffic thong is false at all because i agree completely but with that said he would try to sell you sand in a desert to make a buck and Likes twisting reliable reports into something they aren't and in areas they didn't happen in
      Last edited by kayakjoe; 01-27-2013, 10:59 PM. Reason: typo
      Malibu stealth 14 with a paddle....still lol

Comment

And bait should be available if you're buying and in the flats if your netting or around the docks if you're jigging a sibiki or some vloodworms or fishbites

Comment

Ill probably be down, I plan on fishing OC a lot more this year. I hit it pretty good towards the end of the season and caught some big flounder.

Joe let me know next time you hit AI. Ill probably start going in late feb.
          -Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
          -Heritage FeatherLite 12

Comment

When night fishing do you need a lantern? and do i need to buy one?
            Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Originally posted by MDFishin View Post
              Ill probably be down, I plan on fishing OC a lot more this year. I hit it pretty good towards the end of the season and caught some big flounder.

Joe let me know next time you hit AI. Ill probably start going in late feb.
              Hell Yeah man I have one more heaver to build and then I'm ready for some spring run action out front for sure man!

As for a light you do legally have to have one just a white 360 degree light you probably already know but yakattack makes two products called a visipole they run about 50-80$ IR if you have an old rod or dowell or something you can make your own just as easily

Comment

Working...
              X