No announcement yet.

03-02-2013 BPS Kayaking Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel this was great for people to see and get an understanding about kayak fishing in maryland. Lots of people were shocked of how many members we have just in maryland who fish together.

Lots of people though we were dealers for hobie on saturday, but just introducing them to the website i think will bring many new memebers

each person there gave their own perspective on what kind of kayak they have, and how they use it and really interested alot of customers.

i feel this sport just keeps growing and growing the more we try and promote it
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Good work
      2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

I see Mat pointing at his HOBIE tee shirt It looked good on Saturday I had his sticker next to the HOBIE sticker on my PA
        Originally posted by On the fly View Post
        Thanks to all who attended escpecially, Daddyg, Moc, BassMoore, Surfdog, Yakken121212, ronaultmtd, CB kayak 02, Russ498, YakityYak, and Medicyaker. I believe it was a very successful event for MKF. Here are a couple pictures from Sunday starring Mr. Hobie himself, CB kayak 02. The Pictures from Saturday did not come out very well and that is ashame because YakityYak gets the award for "best dressed".

Thanks again.

Harry

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5820[/ATTACH]
        Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
        Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
        X