No announcement yet.

crappie fishing suday 3/17/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the fishing was not good at all! I met up with sparky1423 (jeremy) round 7am at the parking lot. the air temp was about 40 deg. we started fishing the docks for crappie with minnows n bobbers for a few hours and didnt get a bite. so we paddled to the end of the docks and decided to take a bit of a short cut threw the woods by carrying our yaks threw a bit of fun. once we got threw the woods we launched back in the water heading into the quarry to meet up with dsmero(dave). we all fished the quarry for a good while with lures and live bait, still not a bite. we were all marking fish on fish finders. sparky1423 set me up with one of his tandem live bait rigs, so i put 2 minnows on with a lite weight and drift fished over a nice drop off for a few passes and ended up catching a 13 1/2 largemouth bass. the water temp was 44 deg. i must of put the bait in its mouth for it to bite. other than that it was good to meet up with sparky1423 and dsmero for a good day or a bad day of fishing. lets do it again!
    2014 Hobie Dune Outback
    2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
    Rob

Comment

Working...
    X