Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone do well at the Jamboree? Flats tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man now I want one! Congrats! I was right next to you thinking dam!
    2014 Hobie Dune Outback
    2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
    Rob

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
      It barely fit in my truck with my other outback.
      Oh yea, feeling your pain and sorry for your luck!! Wish I had your problems.
      "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
        It barely fit in my truck with my other outback. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6513[/ATTACH]
        Nice win!
        2012 Hobie Revo 13'
        2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Hey guys, for those of you who didnt know me by my name on here, I was the one that won the LM/SM calcutta with the 16.5 inch LM. The name is Kodi. Anyway, myself, Rob, Greg, Dave, Alberto, all fished hard on the perryville side hitting both points on each side of the channel, drifting, paddling, etc..etc.. The fishing was defintily slooow, i was targeting stripers all morning with no luck on artificials or bloodworms/sandworms and i managed to get a hold of some bunker..NOTHING. At about lunch time i came ashore and tied on something different on each rod, football jig-n-craw, crankbait, creature bait and went to target bass. was going slow and i started to drift torwards furnace bay and found there was no wind at all back there so i started chucking the jig and bam he smacked it about 3 ft off the kayak. i definitly didnt think i was going to win with 16.5 but it was tough conditions for all.
          Kodi B. from MD/PA
          Fishing from a Malibu Stealth 12 & Native Slayer 12

Comment

Working...
          X