Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe's video is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os_g-2zdiak

From what I've read on tidalfish, they seem to be in 20-60ft of water, and jigging a bottom rig with lures seems to be the ticket.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
      I see a bunch of stuff here about VA but what about Delaware. I have a condo in Delaware and buy a license for De. last year purchased a 5 day non residence license. I go there about 5 times a year and could get a little pricey. it would be nice if DE recognized md and allowed a reciprocity. Anybody with a clue on this
      i go to DE quite a bit myself and spend the 20 bucks for a DE licence. i wish they would go with a reciprocal licence you even have to get a De FIN # separate from the MD FIN #it doesnt cost any thing but still a pain in the a***. we'll have to get together and fish CHSP this summer or the lewes canal this spring for flounder and rock

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
        i go to DE quite a bit myself and spend the 20 bucks for a DE licence. i wish they would go with a reciprocal licence you even have to get a De FIN # separate from the MD FIN #it doesnt cost any thing but still a pain in the a***. we'll have to get together and fish CHSP this summer or the lewes canal this spring for flounder and rock
        Well ........ the reason they do it w/VA and DC is because there is no way to accurately determine boundarys in the shared waters (ie the bay and the potomac). Therefore, enhforcement is a nighmare without reciprocal agreements.

THere are no major shared waterways between MD and Del where the boundarys can't be determined, hence there will not be an agreement.

Would be nice though ........

Comment

yeah its good for MD, all those from DE who fish AI will have to get a licence this year

Comment

Working...
          X