congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations

to moc and tj on there new hobies very nice and at a good price. the revolution armada gets larger

Real Men paddle :-))
    GB

Comment

dont be a hater GB. tj got a slightly used revo for 40% off and moc a new revo for 20% off. your turn

Comment

That's some good deals! Congrats and... welcome to the dark side!

And in a couple years I'll be ready for the darker side like Dogfish and Metroman!!

Comment

ha 1 of the reasons i got the yak was to get some exercise, it will be a few more years before i get the geezer yak

Comment

Peddle/paddle - isn't it really about the size of the fish?

Congrats - MOC and TJ, don't forget to post your first Revo fish.

Comment

Congrats, gents. With TJ in a Revo, none of us will stand a chance at the M&Gs. Maybe the rest of us will still be OK as long as Wayne doesn't get one...
              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Ok ........ what am I missing ?

MOC ........ did you but that Revo I emailed you about?

Anyway ........ congrats on joining the Hobie Heaven .......... Looks like we're getting a Hobie Armada ........... couple of aircraft carriers and a bunch of destroyers ........

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                  ha 1 of the reasons i got the yak was to get some exercise, it will be a few more years before i get the geezer yak
                  Dude ........ there are 2 types of yak owners ....... those that have Hobies and those that wish they had a Hobie ..........

Comment

Thanks everyone. I was not going to buy one until May or June, but the deal was too good to pass up. The first order of business with this new yak will be for me to mount a fishfinder on it by the summer time.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                      Dude ........ there are 2 types of yak owners ....... those that have Hobies and those that wish they had a Hobie ..........
                      thats why i have a revolution Dude

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                        That's some good deals! Congrats and... welcome to the dark side!

And in a couple years I'll be ready for the darker side like Dogfish and Metroman!!

Don't peddle, don't paddle, go electric!

Comment

very nice, very nice. congrats guys!
                          Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                            Ok ........ what am I missing ?
                            Nothing really. TJ and his buddy (who's name I'm spacing on) caught the biggest fish at the Bay Bridge M&G, and Wayne got the biggest at the November one. Given my lack of big fish skills, speed and range were my only advantages.

Martin--The Easton kayak shop should use that shot as a satisfied customer pic. The red is sharp.
                            Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                            Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Congrats, the red is nice. Bright colors are best, so the boats can see you. Good luck with those big fish. Trolling will now be easier.

As soon as I can find a deal on a yellow pro angler, I am going to get a Hobie. I'll use the E-volution electric, with the peddles as a back-up and a paddle as a back-up to the back-up. Wow, speaking of redundancy.

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X