1st annual KI ffm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st annual KI ffm

anyone heading to KI this weekend for the mssa fishing flea market? 1st annual, i hope its better than the one in Annapolis

I'm heading to Easton Kayak on Sat to get some work done on the PA so I guess I'll probably stop by ......... but the 1 that I want is the following weekend in Deale ...... Tri state

Comment

i havent been to that 1, im going this year

Comment

I'm heading there on Sunday, have to work Saturday
        Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
        LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

I'm heading there on Sunday, have to work Saturday, they say that the Pasadena show is good

sounds like I have to get a Hobie or a hole saw to keep up this year!!!!!
          Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
          LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Im going to try and make it Sunday
            Used to fish more.

Comment

If anyone is going to a fishing show and wants company on the next two saturdays, I may be available to ride shotgun.

Comment

Surfdog & MOC I was thinking about going Sat..
                GB

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                  If anyone is going to a fishing show and wants company on the next two saturdays, I may be available to ride shotgun.
                  Hey guys .......... I'm going Sat too if you want to tag along ........ I gotta drive because I'm also going to Easton Kayaks but I'll drop you off on the way there if you don't want to go to Easton ...... was going to spend some tinm at the Flea market too and drive you guys back. Have to meet me @ my house though ....... get to ride in my comfy F 150 Lariat Super crew ....... will fit 3 +me very comfortably

Let me know if you are interested ......

Comment

Foursteps and I will be going on Saturday after picking up our kayaks from Easton.
                    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
                      I'm heading there on Sunday, have to work Saturday, they say that the Pasadena show is good

sounds like I have to get a Hobie or a hole saw to keep up this year!!!!!

I know, sounds like alot of guys are powering up for this year.

Comment

I think im going to shoot for getting there at like 930 saturday. I am looking for a rod for my new tyrnos and maybe another good spinning reel, heck maybe another baitcaster too. what is everyone else looking for?
                        Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

I'm looking for powerhandles for shamanos, maybe a cheap baitcaster rod, and maybe some bigger spring lures to troll. I'll be there early I hope!
                          Used to fish more.

Comment

im looking for deals on saltwater flies, some bucktail to make bucktails with and anything else that peaks interest,

Comment

I just need to sit my ass down and build some rods. I have the blanks and components for 5 rods in the garage. The kayak will look sharp next summer.

Everyone keeps talking about fly fishing. Its getting my old fly fishing urge going. I should maybe build a #9 weight for Florida, and it will double on the Bay.

I just bought a new computer, so my new kayak may have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X