No announcement yet.

CBKA Tournament Interesting Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been trying to sign up for a few days, it keeps erroring out telling me it is not sure which event I am trying to sing up for.
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
      I have been trying to sign up for a few days, it keeps erroring out telling me it is not sure which
      event I am trying to sing up for.
      Zach, Send me a PM with the exact error message and/or a screenshot. Haven't heard of any other problems with signups. We'll get it fixed...

John

Comment

We are at 87 Participants for the CBKA Tournament and climbing.

Comment

I regards to the informal potluck that was forming for the CBKA Tournament, we now have at least one 23 inch Rockfish that Mustafa will be Masgoufing for all to see and part take. Hopefully, we can get two more rockfish to Masgouf for Mustafa (AbuMasgouf). For those of you that do not know, this is a tasty was to cook a fish with indirect heat over a fire. See other threads related to this:

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...hlight=masgouf

Wow, with Rockfish, Oysters, Shrimp, and who knows what else anyone will bring, I am getting hungry already.... If you haven't done so, there is still time to register for the CBKA Tournament....

Comment

Thanks Martin! I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!
            -Mustafa
            ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2012 Hobie Revolution 13
            "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
              Thanks Martin! I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!
              I'm fishing friday AM, hopefully I'll have another rockfish to bring for Mustafa...
              Ryan
              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I will be coming across the Bay Bridge Saturday (14th), early afternoon on my return from Nags Head - you kayakers hear a horn blowing up on the bridge, that will be me saying "HELLO"!
                HOBIE: 2012 PA-14 (Dune) & 2013 PA-14 (Yellow)

Comment

very upset i will miss this AGAIN this year. take lots of pictures!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jet View Post
                    very upset i will miss this AGAIN this year. take lots of pictures!
                    Sorry we're gonna miss you again, Dail! We really appreciate your support. Right from the beginning! Fantastic interest and growth! Your forum is a big reason for that! Talk about a grassroots movement. Over 1500 on this forum. I think it was under 200 when I joined. WoW!

MIKE! When ya signing up? We gotta bump the fee up next weekend.

Comment

Wow, this is really going to be the Best CBKA Tournament yet. Now the impromptu potluck for those that want to participate, may have another interesting menu item. A MKF member is working on donating a 1/2 bushel or more of Maryland Blue Crabs to go along with the other items being shared....YUM! There is no charge for this, since it is just a impromptu potluck...just multiple items to share.

So hurry up and sign up! Prices for registration are going up on midnight on Saturday!

Oh yeah, and as for crabs, do not forget to bring your crab traps or lines so you can catch a crab to win the crab division. The crab division is unique to our Tournament.

Comment

The long range weather forcast for the tournament from Fri-Sun looks excellent for fishing if the forecast holds up. Light winds, sunny skies, with temps in the upper 70's.....great camping weather.

Comment

Planning to Fish Friday AM and contribute two Rockfish to the masgouf. I can bring my set of fish roasting stands and a few bundles of firewood. I am sure we can find some kindling in the nearby tree line.
                          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Sweet! That will be great. I am also bringing my stands incase Mustafa gets more than three or four rockfish. It will be cool to see what other dish others are toying with bringing. Rockfish Mustafa Style, Shrimp Skewers, possible MD blue crabs, and Oysters.... wow, what else?

By the way, the Registration is up to 92!

Comment

I was also planning on fishing Friday to get a couple more Rocks for the Masgouf Bonanza. With the initial wind forecast for Friday not looking so good, I'm not sure what the success rate is going to be. That being said, if anyone is fishing for Rock (or Bluefish) between now and Friday evening, would you like to donate one (or both) of your Rock to the group for the Masgouf demonstration and feast? Shady is already in line (thanks bro!) so a couple more people would be great! MOC has already caught and prepped one for Friday.

If you have a fish to bring, just keep it cold and I'll do a demo of how I normally split it open for everyone to see.

Thanks all!
                              -Mustafa
                              ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                              2016 Hobie Outback
                              2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                              "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Time is getting close and we are up to 104 participants....Wow. We have stuff happening each day of the tournament. Friday-Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X