No announcement yet.

CBKA Tournament Interesting Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa! 104 is a huge success! Can that conference center where the luncheon is held fit that many people?
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Ok, it is now 105, but yes. We just had to re-arrange and bring in 3 more tables. At 8 people per table and we have 14 tables, that would be 112 that we can support with the current configuration at a minimum.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

If anyone is participating in the "grass roots" potluck, here is what I have been hearing from the other Anglers. Potluck is to hover just before or just after the Captain's meeting. What items are people bringing, where here it is...(this may change due to an angler changing his or her mind)

Oysters are donated for the Captain's meeting for anyone who attends.

For the potluck participants:

Desert (not sure what it is)
          Blue Crabs
          Shrimp Skewers
          Fried Chicken Wings
          Sausage (not confirmed)
          Masgouf Rockfish
          Plates
          More to come.....
          Last edited by moc; 09-11-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I'll be there. Not sure what I'm gonna bring.

Comment

Need some beer and limes for Pot Luck? Looking forward to this weekend!......jack

Comment

I'll bring a large 7 layer dip with chips
                Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

i
                  I'll bring some salsa and chips also.....Jack

Comment

Cutoff is 125. We didn't figure we'd come this close! SRO!! Appreciate all the support!!

Comment

The time is almost here. For those of you who still want to get a single cabin or a bunk bed in a cabin, they still are available. Make sure you bring cash if you decide that you want one when you get to the camp.

Also, do not forget your cable for your cell phone if you are using it as your camera so we can download your images for the photo weigh-in. We must be able to download your images for them to qualify.

Remember to check in before fishing on Sat. You can check in and sign the mandatory waiver on Friday or on Saturday beginning at 5am.

Bring a flashlight or lantern. If can be quite dark at night when you are walking around the camp.

Current weather forecast for the area are predicting winds of NW winds at 12mph Fri-Sat and S at 10mph for those fishing on Sunday. Temps will be 76 on Friday, 67 on Sat, and 73 on Sunday. Naturally, these are subject to change after the weather front passes through today.

High ide on Sat is at 12:46pm and low tide is at 8am from Annapolis.

Comment

Bringing beer and cucumber salad for the pot luck.

Comment

Donkey Fish is donating a 21" speck he caught for the Masgouf Demo! Thanks Bro!!
                          -Mustafa
                          ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                          2016 Hobie Outback
                          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

20 dogs (8 buns?), a bunch of chicken tenders, and some chips. I may also have some solo cup suds, anyone have solo cups?
                            Used to fish more.

Comment

I'll bring some more hotdog buns......jack

Comment

I'm bringing a couple packs of brats and rolls and I think I have some solo cups in the camper I will grab.

Comment

Working...
                                X