No announcement yet.

3rd annual Fishing Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have asked the firehouse chairperson... My wife... To have name tags for every vendor. If a vendor wants to mark their table thats on them to do so... I would prefer to wear a Snaggedline Shirt to show that I am a member. I may mark my table too ... I believe the show is open to shoppers from 0800-1400 hrs or 8am-2pm but will stay open till 3pm if we have shoppers. If that is different from what the Fire Dept has I will post it here but am sure of those hours. FOR THE RECORD. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT STOP A VENDOR FROM LEAVING EARLY IF THEY CHOOSE TOO!!!! The show is in fact open from 8-2 per the flyer and other advertisement
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Tom, what time can we start setting up?
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

All vendors can set up Friday night 6-8pm or Saturday morning 6-8am. Doors open at 8 am. we have advertised 8-2 but will stay open if we still have the shoppers.
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Hey yall' I just the other day recieved confirmation that Kayak Fishing Guru Joe Bruce will have a Table at our fishing flea market on Saturday. If you need help catching those evasive Snakeheads... Joe is the pro you wanna talk too. He has produced another of his famous booklets on snakeheading. Hope to see everyone there. Doors open at 0800. Vendors can setup from 6-8 am . We will be open!!!! Admission is $3.00 & we will have our pit beef weather permitting
          We will have our kitchen open as well even if its too nasty for the pit beef cooker
          Tom Brown
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Quick question:
            Is there any special place to park when unloading your car?
            I plan on getting there about 7:00-7:30 Saturday.

Comment

Anywhere you like while unloading but since parking is at a premium we ask all vendors to please park on far end of lot near the trailers. Come around to the rear of the station to unload. PLEASE DO NOT park or unload in the front of the station or in front of ANY BAY DOORS. (Rollup doors). This is an active and very busy fire station...
              Thank you
              Tom Brown
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
              X