No announcement yet.

December M&G 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also going to have to drop out. Have a lot of work that needs to be done before Monday.
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

You guys and your excusses. Abunch of fair weather fisherwomen
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
      -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

I think school comes first before fishing...
        Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Originally posted by M_Duong60 View Post
          I think school comes first before fishing...
          As does personal safety. I may have a 4WD truck, but that doesn't mean everyone else can drive in snow and/or sleet. Some people have enough trouble in the rain.

I'm safely bowing out. I was looking forward to this as it would have been my first M&G.
          Laura (aka zeebyrd)
          Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspratt View Post
            .......and the problem would be...?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspratt View Post
              Wow that was insensitive! Not what I expect from members from this site especially since we have "fisherwomen" and they hold their own just like the rest of the men. Not cool dude.
              -Mustafa
              ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
              2016 Hobie Outback
              2012 Hobie Revolution 13
              "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Safety comes first, live to fish another day.

Comment

It was a joke trust me.
                  Zach Moore
                  Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                  Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                  Bait Towel Pro Staff
                  2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                  YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Lol it was a joke guys relax. I dont blame u guys for canceling. Im probably not leaving work till 3:30am so may not even make it.
                    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
                    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
                      Wow that was insensitive! Not what I expect from members from this site especially since we have "fisherwomen" and they hold their own just like the rest of the men. Not cool dude.
                      Thanks for sticking up for us fisherwomen.

Just the fact that any of us planned to go in the cold weather shows a bit of guts. Going against common sense and driving in bad weather does not.
                      Laura (aka zeebyrd)
                      Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

Hey hey...I take Jason to be a light-hearted guy...and I don't think he meant any harm with his comment. Please excuse his sense of humor.

For those politely bowing out, I admire your wisdom and common sense. However, since I did organize this M&G, and there seem to be a few crazy anglers who want to fish, I will be at the ramp at 8AM to meet you. If you arrive late, I'll see you on the water (i'll be in lime-green Tarpon 100). If you want to skip lunch to beat the afternoon storm, that is perfectly fine too.

According to wunderground.com, the morning should be cloudy but dry, and if it does rain, you can just fish under the protection of the 95 bridge (it's a big, wide bridge). I won't make any recommendations, but the temperature looks like it should rise as the day goes on, so if it does snow, I will probably wait it out a little bit and I'll be driving home in the rain.
                        Sun Fishin'

Comment

I will be there with you Sun. Is it possible to get there a little early? Or is there some kind of gate?

Comment

I will still be there as well. I just read a weaher report that stated everything south of rt 50 will be dry. Everything north, maybe an inch at most if its not rain. And thats after 2pm
                            Jason

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
                              I will be there with you Sun. Is it possible to get there a little early? Or is there some kind of gate?
                              Yes, there is a gate...I am not sure if they open earlier than 8am,..
                              Sun Fishin'

Comment

Gate usually opens around sunrise which is around 7:20am. So the gate may be open at 7:30am but not a guarantee... Definitely should be open at 8am.
                                -Mustafa
                                ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                                2016 Hobie Outback
                                2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                                "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
                                X