No announcement yet.

Kayak Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did any one check the forums on the kayakwars site? under saltwater this guy had a kayak full of sheepshead, i mean come on a few for the table and some for the freezer but that is over kill in my opinion.

Comment

I don't know if you signed up for the combination of fresh and salt, but should you fall behind, don't forget the carp. That could be a good source of points, 500 per month. Around here, in certain areas, that could be a give away of points. You have to use every advantage you can get. This is war!

Comment

I put the tog up for points. I got a measuring board as well, just need to remember to use it!
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Sweet, congratz on the first points! I have been trying, but all my fish have been non-countable. Hope to change that here soon.

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
          I put the tog up for points. I got a measuring board as well, just need to remember to use it!

Comment

[QUOTE=mdmakaira410;7351]i actually might not be the best person for this. i just started working in a fly shop on sundays so thats going to cut my yak fishing days for the year by half.[/QUOTE

where do you work on sundays. I like fly fishing. there are only two that i know of in sparks and monkton

Comment

How do you join a team?

Comment

[QUOTE=fjarhead;9793]
                Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post
                i actually might not be the best person for this. i just started working in a fly shop on sundays so thats going to cut my yak fishing days for the year by half.[/QUOTE

where do you work on sundays. I like fly fishing. there are only two that i know of in sparks and monkton
                I work at backwater angler and on saturday this week. gunpowder was fishing great the past 2 weeks but the spillover from pretty boy yesterday blew out pretty much everything. the stream flow guage leveled out though and we will have good conditions up there by this weekend.
                Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
                  How do you join a team?
                  I think just put in Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers when you sign up and they'll sort you into one of our local teams.
                  Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                  Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                  https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X