No announcement yet.

Weekend Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, like Jay said, it's free. The plan is still to meet at the bait shop at 12:30. If that time changes, I'll let you know! I can't be out for long tomorrow. I promised SOMEONE I'll be off the water by 4pm.
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

by the way, I think I'm gonna target catfish. I need some pullage.

Comment

So what is your favorite catfish bait and rig for the Patuxent kitty cats? Are there any reports of perch down there yet?

Comment

Night crawlers are a good catfish bait. In previous summers I have used chicken livers. I have caught lots of perch in March there but not this early In march. That's only because it's my first time going this early in march but there should be some out there as well as some YP. I have some grass shrimp for us to use for the perch.

Comment

Yeah, chicken livers work. I plan on using shrimp and night crawlers for the cats. I'll have one rod for perch too...just in case

Comment

I didn't even think about shrimp but shrimp are good too

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                Might be hard to work out, but if you can meet me Friday at Eastern Market I can hook you up with my spare and you can use the putty to put it in till yours comes back?
                Just so happened my transducer came in yesterday! Thanks again for the offer.

Comment

Sorry fellas I had all the intentions on going but the age caught up with me or maybe it was that every time I turned around Friday night someone handed me a cold drink, so being on a kayak even in the slightest wind was not happening.Hopefully next time.
                  Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                  LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

I was wondering what happened to you Tuck..... Glad you are alright and definitely we'll fish next time. On the otherhand if you came, your chum might have helped us catch more fish.....
                    Last edited by moc; 03-06-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                      Just so happened my transducer came in yesterday! Thanks again for the offer.
                      No problem, sounds like your rigging is almost complete! I'll be jealous when I see you out there trolling this year!!!
                      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I installed the last wire cap yesterday, so I am finally done rigging...for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X