No announcement yet.

College Kayak Fishing Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I'm active duty military. So if we get a go ahead I can get us onto the Naval academy to fish the Severn (or any other military post with water access). Its easier than Jonas Green and we can trailer their instead of car top.

Comment

So I heard back from the directors. It is allowed to make teams up so people from different schools. Or you can compete as an individual.

I have decided that I'm not sure if I have the time to make the commitment to a team as I had weekend clinicals the first half of this semester and I don't know what my schedule is for the second half yet, but I still may participate in some of the events individually.

I suggest if you guys are interested in making a team send some PM's to each other and get set up.

Comment

I go to college in Annapolis, so i'd love to fish with ya. Are any of their tournaments in the area?
        Jackson
        Jackson Cuda 12
        Field and Stream SOT
        "It is often beyond our reach to describe to others the effect upon the soul that the fellowship of men upon a river, rod in hand, brings." John Eldredge

Comment

Working...
        X