• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put me in for 2 each color in large

Comment

T-shirt Survey ??

https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1303244837407

I can add more information, just whipped this up quick.

Link to results - I added that I'd buy 2. Last time we used a google spreadsheet to do the order... I can set that up again or use a survey...
      Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
        moisture wicking... I sweat out there paddling... I'm assuming it's still 1000 degrees in the summer for you guys even if you're on a hobie
        Naaaaa .......... just bring up the shade ........ adjust you ascott and pour another mint julip ........

Yak Yachtsmen don't sweat ....... we perspire!!!!

Comment

sorry it took me so long to get back to this...damn work.

grilled sardines shirt looks great i think, but i have some other ideas too...gonna draw them up right now, but will have to scan it at work, so could you give me a couple days?

if you guys design a shirt, by all means go at it..as long as it's appropriate, lol. my design can be an extra shirt if wanted...
          sigpic

Comment

Couple of days? No problem! I'm just trying to facilitate. You guys have a great thing going and we want to show it off!

Check out the survey, I think we have plenty for an order and this is just in an afternoon!
            Used to fish more.

Comment

here are some pics of the shirt i made...
              Attached Files
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

^love it, other kayak logos could be added based on what you use, but the whole logo thing will have to be looked at....

maybe even an actual sponsor/advertiser.

my idea involves another logo(not replacement) and different type of shirt.

grilled and i will get it posted soon

grilled sardine and i got a bunch of ideas, from shirts to forum structure, that we will post and see what you guys think

this place is growing and being known, i had a random guy mention it to me in virginia today, basically asked about my kayak/rod rack on my truck, and one thing to another, he knows this place...
                sigpic

Comment

i am in for a L in each color. stickers for our yaks would be cool idea also. would help us ID each other on the water. i already swerve crossing the bay bridge if i see a yaker in the water! if every agrees with the sticker...a bright color would be ideal.

Comment

I found a place that does the printing on a wicking type t-shirt. Looks like the cost for 25 shirts is about $21.00 each.

My neighbor does some work with Under Armour and can get a great price on their t's. I'll ask her for a price on a basic wicking t-shirt if you like.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Aesiegel; 04-21-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: updated pics
                    Hobie PA 12

Comment

I like the chartreuse. I'd be up for a wicking-type shirt.
                      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
                        here are some pics of the shirt i made...
                        This is cool looking. If the colors are reversed I'd wear 'em to concerts!

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                          +1

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                            Me too!

Comment

what does everyone think about getting under armour shirts made. Aesiegel can get them made for $15 a piece. we can get them made in a bright color like orange and yellow. im gonna create a spreadsheet and have everyone who is interested put in how many we want so we can get a general idea of how many we should make

also, if you guys have design ideas feel free to post whatever you think might look good. the nice weather is approaching so we should get these made soon so we can rock them out.

thanks
                              Mike
                              Hobie Revolution 13
                              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
                                what does everyone think about getting under armour shirts made. Aesiegel can get them made for $15 a piece. we can get them made in a bright color like orange and yellow. im gonna create a spreadsheet and have everyone who is interested put in how many we want so we can get a general idea of how many we should make

also, if you guys have design ideas feel free to post whatever you think might look good. the nice weather is approaching so we should get these made soon so we can rock them out.

thanks
                                Mike
                                i am partial to long sleeves and loose fit type stuff, under armour is the tits. i like the bright color idea but i would also like the same style shirt in a white/light grey so i can wear it as a normal shirt and not look like a construction worker.
                                Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Working...
                                X