No announcement yet.

August Meet and Greet...St. Mary's River @ Dennis Point Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thanks Kevin for a great meet and great and a terrific location fish/crabs everywhere. Pics of CLM with his first striper on a fishbite too!
    20140809_081727.jpg20140809_081647.jpg20140809_070508.jpg

Comment

Kevin,

Thanks for all the work you did organizing. I had a great morning fishing and enjoyed the camaraderie of lunch. See you sometime, hopefully soon.

Comment

the pleasure was all mine guys
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Thank you for the pics Dao, and the gear to catch them.
          Hobie Outback
          Stand Up Paddle Board
          Pelican 100

Comment

I also had a great time today. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and kind.
            Yellow Pompano 120

Comment

Great time, great people and a fantastic host! Thanks so much Kevin! Especially for the dry table
              -Mustafa
              ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
              2016 Hobie Outback
              2012 Hobie Revolution 13
              "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Mt first meet and greet and it won't be my last. Kevin greeted me at the ramp and made me feel like and old friend. Met several other folks on the water who all shared what was working and kind of where to go (chivalry only goes so far). If you would have told me I could catch croakers all day long on a 3" white gulp I would have gone out many times before as I don't like dealing with bait and really a novice in the salt. Throw in a few rock, flounder, and perch and really an exciting day.
                Mike
                Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Working...
                X