May M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moc View Post
    It was a good time and the Blue Moon Beer at Griffins was very smooth. The morning water was very decieving with the winds still blowing, but once we launched you realized that the yaks were made for this and on the yaks the water felt amost calm. In about 1 hour the winds died down and the water was calm. I caught a mess of perch up to 11 inches on bloodworms. Steve and I went to the Rhode River where I got to witness his getting the skunk off for the day with a rock. I feel privileged to be the first to witness his first catch off of his boat. I will post pictures later, since I am heading to the Eastern shore with Rehner for some croaker fishing and exploring of another river the Nanticoke River. Everyone who fished today got their skunk off except for one yaker that left early so I did not get to talk to him to see how he did. We also met tons of other yakers out there that was not part of our group and introduced them to Snaggedline.com Maryland Kayak Fishing. They were quite interested and excited about it. Alot of them were just getting into kayak fishing.
    Sorry for the delay, but here are some pics from the day....
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X