Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to kayak fishing looking to get a kayak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to kayak fishing looking to get a kayak.

What do you guys think about the FeelFree LURE 11.5 fishing kayak? i want to fish rivers, choptank, and bay. suggestions please and thank you

Check the Tackle Shop section of Snaggedline where u can find some quality used yaks at great prices. Dont have much knowledge of the yak you are referencing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
    Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

Comment

I have a very nice 2013 hobie Pro Angler for sale for 12 foot IMG_1181.jpgIMG_1183.jpg

Comment

Does it have rod holders? im looking for a fishing kayak specifically.

Comment

yes it does. the hobie pro angler is one of the top of the line fishing kayaks. IMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.jpgIMG_1191.jpgIMG_1190.jpgIMG_1180.jpg

Comment

sorry for all the questions (new to kayaks) The hole in bottom of kayak gets closed? stays open? looks very nice though

Comment

its for the mirage drive in the last picture you pedal this kayak with your feet. keeps your hands free for fishing. Hobie is the Cadillac for fishing kayaks

Comment

wow thats awesome! so this is the cadillac then whats it going for? haha

Comment

http://www.hobiefishing.com/mirage/m...pro-angler-12/

check it out

Comment

Nevermind i saw you add 2600$ is way out my price range i can paddle myself just fine haha. thanks though.
                    Last edited by Dizz410; 02-23-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

$2650 inculdes the kayak, paddle, takle boxes in front of the seat, hatch liner, and the mirage drive. For $225 more I will throw in the heavy duty cart, a drive bag, and a drive leash. This kayak has been in the water about 10 times it is in excellent shape. if you want you can call or text me at 302-233-0481 i am located in Camden, Delaware

Comment

ok good luck with your search

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Dizz410 View Post
                            Nevermind i saw you add 2600$ is way out my price range i can paddle myself just fine haha. thanks though.
                            What is your price range? It can help narrow down suggestions.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

1000 and under the feelfree lure 11.5 i seen is a little over 1k but considering it. leme know what ya thinking!

Comment

Working...
                              X