OC Backbays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
    I tried Wednesday evening for about 2 hours before dark. No blues. No sign of any either. Switched over to bass for a half-hour after dark before I headed in just to get the skunk off. Bunch of rat dinks only though.
    Thank you for the report and keeping us in the bluefish loop. Hopefully they show up soon. NC has been tearing them up

Comment

fingers crossed for warmer weather. first/second week of May looks promising.
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Just checking in, the GF was asking me if we are headed down this Sunday...

Bob, any good news to report???
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I've seen posts on Instagram from Joe Hosler and he's catching some gator blues right now in Somewheresville, Delaware. He was putting up some old photos a few weeks ago but his most recent ones have been a photo and video of some nice blues from last weekend. Trending positive I'd say!
          Matt
          Instagram: @sunrisekayakfishing
          2019 Vibe Sea Ghost 130- "The Blurple Nurple"
          10' Pelican Angler 100- "The Starter Kit"

Comment

I've been out of town for work for a little while and haven't gone out at all. I'm not hearing of much though. It doesn't appear they are going to show in any good numbers like they did last year. I'm sure you can still find a few though. If I get out, which it doesn't look like I'll do in a while, I'll report.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
              I've been out of town for work for a little while and haven't gone out at all. I'm not hearing of much though. It doesn't appear they are going to show in any good numbers like they did last year. I'm sure you can still find a few though. If I get out, which it doesn't look like I'll do in a while, I'll report.
              IMG_0486.JPGIMG_0485.JPGIMG_0482.JPG. Caught a ton of shad nonstop at Indian River Inlet and a few 12 to 14 inch stripers. No blues or flounder the last 72 hours in Ocean City inlet and Bey. Caught 4 pound taug along the rocks Ocean City jetty. Skunk on black drum surf fishing Assateague. But met my good friends the Assateague ponies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X