What a day on the Eastern Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
    I'm thinking of either Mattawoman or BWR this weekend 12th 13th, Saturday 8A-3P, Sunday anytime (only commitment is bday party Sat evening) - LMK if you want to linkup. I'm leaning towards BWR even tho its farther + toll.
    I was thinking about going Sunday afternoon, and I still might, but most likely I'm going to work on my porch and another truck project. Might even just drop in behind my house and see what's happening around Stoney Creek. Either way I'll let you know...
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Let me know how you do if you go out on Stoney Creek. My friend lives over there are we are probably heading out Monday afternoon to see if there are any fish around.
      Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

I'm in for Stoney Creek Sunday afternoon, shoot me a PM.
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I'm planning on heading to Blackwater this coming Saturday (05/19) to look for snakehead. My entire day is free so I can adjust to others schedules if needed.
          "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
          Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by nhunter344 View Post
            I don't know if anyone is still interested, but I'm planning on heading to Blackwater this coming Saturday (05/19) to look for snakehead. My entire day is free so I can adjust to others schedules if needed.
            I’d go, but I’ll be at JBay all weekend. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2015 Hobie Outback
            2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

If you can swing Sunday, I could meetup. Saturday we have infield tickets to the Preakness, and they cost way too much to go un-used! Both days, however, will be pending any weather systems forecast.
              Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

If you can swing Sunday, I could meetup. Saturday we have infield tickets to the Preakness, and they cost way too much to go un-used! Both days, however, will be pending any weather systems forecast.
                I have to be at my FIL 90th bday on Sunday. It looks like I'm still going rain or shine (but not lightning) on Saturday. Hopefully the fish don't mind getting wet.
                Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

I’m interested, just watching the weather reports. Graphite poles pointing six feet up from the water and lighting doesn’t sound good

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
                    I’m interested, just watching the weather reports. Graphite poles pointing six feet up from the water and lighting doesn’t sound good

Lightning is a no go for me as well. Ill pm you what Im planning if you plan on heading down that way.
                    Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Hey hey, I'm going to Preakness as well. Wx sure looks shitty. I'm hoping to place one of those $18 bets that woman made at the Derby and come home with a $Mill+. :-)

We were planning on trying blackwater sunday. I haven't been there before. How will all this rain effect fishing in that area? Just curious before I make the haul.
                      We fished up here yesterday and water looked like choco milk. Fishing sucked.
                      Native Slayer 12
                      Native Ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by gliebig View Post
                        Hey hey, I'm going to Preakness as well. Wx sure looks shitty. I'm hoping to place one of those $18 bets that woman made at the Derby and come home with a $Mill+. :-)

We were planning on trying blackwater sunday. I haven't been there before. How will all this rain effect fishing in that area? Just curious before I make the haul.
                        We fished up here yesterday and water looked like choco milk. Fishing sucked.
                        I have not been there before either and was wondering how all the rain would affect the bite.
                        MOC a.k.a. "Machburner the Crab Whisperer"
                        2016 Hobie Outback LE
                        Kayak Crabbing since 2011 and Snaggedline member since 2009
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/machburner

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                          I have not been there before either and was wondering how all the rain would affect the bite.
                          Moc, glad to see you back fishing again!
                          2015 Hobie Outback
                          2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
                            Moc, glad to see you back fishing again!
                            Thanks John, slowly but surely.
                            MOC a.k.a. "Machburner the Crab Whisperer"
                            2016 Hobie Outback LE
                            Kayak Crabbing since 2011 and Snaggedline member since 2009
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/machburner

Comment

We are here...five hour trip took over 7 with weather and traffic. Drove all through blackwater today and it's not launch able at all. We found a little drop and made it a few hundred meters before we started getting pulled out into open water so we turned tail and went back. Roads flooded, carp on the roads, turtles and snakes everywhere.

Any chance anyone knows some protected water we can hit? Hemmorhaging cash on food and unable to fish, we are thinking we may give up and head home tomorrow. Sucks but idk what else to do. Any suggestions? Please?
                              2016 NuCanoe Pursuit 13.5
                              2015 F&S Shadowcaster 12
                              2008 Ocean Kayak Scrambler XT 12
                              2011 Native Ultimate 14.5

Comment

Originally posted by WVKayakFisher View Post
                                We are here...five hour trip took over 7 with weather and traffic. Drove all through blackwater today and it's not launch able at all. We found a little drop and made it a few hundred meters before we started getting pulled out into open water so we turned tail and went back. Roads flooded, carp on the roads, turtles and snakes everywhere.

Any chance anyone knows some protected water we can hit? Hemmorhaging cash on food and unable to fish, we are thinking we may give up and head home tomorrow. Sucks but idk what else to do. Any suggestions? Please?
                                Oh man, sorry for the late reply, but I’m no help anyway. Hopefully you figured something out!

2015 Hobie Outback
                                2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Working...
                                X