south river flounder rockfish and perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south river flounder rockfish and perch

after school i went perch fishing and a few cast later got hooked up and when it came up i saw a brown oval and thought flounder! well thats what it was and when i lifted it up out of the water it flopped off. later i cot a 15 inch rock and realized my drag on my 19 dollar shakespeare ultra light was broken so i went home and then to martys and bought a shimano soltice (its sooooooo much better than the 19 dollar shakespeare reel) and loaded it with 10 pound braid. then i went to the new ihop with my mom and it was great. when i got home i went back fishing and caught about 20 10-12 inch perch and then last cast i hooked into something a little bigger and thought red drum and pulled it out of the water and it was a nice 17 and 3/4 inch rockfish he was fun on my ultralight. also met a fellow tidalfisher at martys
    Attached Files

Nice going Andrew.
    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Thanks I'm gonna try and make a video today and out it on YouTube so hopefully it'll work

Comment

What type of bait, rig and about where were you in the South River?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinfool View Post
          What type of bait, rig and about where were you in the South River?
          Selby bay; 1/16th ounce jighead,purple body and pink tail twister tail, its the same lure I hookec the bull red on.

Comment

Cool. Let us know when the video is up. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X