No announcement yet.

Centennial Lake Sunday 3/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone catch a few? I made a fatal mistake of leaving my phone on and getting the "are you leaving yet?" call! Resulting in leaving earlier than anticipated. I saw someone catch a small trout off the pier while I was packing up.
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Just as you left man the fishing turned on. Rob (yakkinfish18) pulled in a 300lb blue marlin
      pic taken just before we tagged and released it.

I managed a 450lb goliath grouper while fishing for crappie.

overall a pretty good day and i'll post a report in the main section.

just kidding, we skunked...and it sucked.
      Dave
      2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Great meeting everyone this morning. Wondered what happened to you sparky1423. Just as I was leaving I saw a five or six years old fishing from the boat ramp area catch a trout. Man! He must have not been there more than 5 minutes. Glad for the kid.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Lucky I didn't see that, I would have jacked the kid for his trout....man's gotta eat! LOL, just kidding....good for him. Same here, I don't think the pier fishermen were there 5 minutes and whammoo, someone catches a trout. Maybe we should have left the kayaks at home?? Yeah Goody, I ended up racing home...I go a call from my wife that Visa called and someone was making fraudulent charges on my card from Ireland. I wanted to put that fire out as quickly as possible.

Too bad for the skunk, weather looks like it going to warm up next week. Hopefully the bite will turn on, I can't handle another skunk.
          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Working...
          X