• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard!
    2013 Yellow Hobie Outback
    Kayak Fishing Blog - Cymbula Piscator

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you found us. I'm out of Waldorf as well. I'll be trying my luck in OC this week but when I get back I'm always on the creek we can do some fishing. Let me know.

Comment

I also have a big tuna launch out of Chesapeake beach and sometimes the brandywine launch areas. I crab a lot on my yak too! Lol
        Cuda 14
        Big tuna

Comment

Originally posted by Longtrav View Post
          I also have a big tuna launch out of Chesapeake beach and sometimes the brandywine launch areas. I crab a lot on my yak too! Lol
          I would love to link up sometime. I'm very interested in crabbing out of my yak. Let me know if I can tag along some time

Comment

Maybe we an meet in Benedict on evening after work? I have some traps you can borrow. if I don't set something up soon send me a pm! Mon-Thursday around 500-530 would work for me. Or in the morning down here in Chesapeake beach Friday or Saturday.
            Cuda 14
            Big tuna

Comment

Originally posted by Yakin K9 View Post
              Yup that was me! I will be down there again Friday eve around 4:00 pm or so to try and get the evening bite. I ended up with three for the day, how did you do.
              I pulled 5... all cats. Two on worms I worked slowly around the barges and the other three on an old Rebel Crawfish crankbait in the open water.

Friday sounds like a great idea. But even now, I'll have to put it down as a maybe.
              I have a parrot that developed a bad abscess on its wing. The wing was amputated on Tuesday. He's recuperating at the vet's and I may have to go pick him up on Friday.
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Oh man that sucks. I used to have a African grey. I'll be out there either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakin K9 View Post
                  Oh man that sucks. I used to have a African grey. I'll be out there either way.
                  What a coincidence. Mine is an Timneh African Grey. Its all good, just got a call from the vet saying he's doing well and will probably be released to go home tomorrow.

But I'll look for ya if I can make it down. Best of luck.
                  2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
                  Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Welcome! Also a Waldorf kayaker here. I mainly fish Allen's Fresh in March and the Mattawoman in April-October. Will also do a few trips for smallmouth on the Rapidan-Rappahanock-Shenandoah rivers in Virginia. I have a small sit inside kayak, so no big water for me. Occasionaly I will hit the saltwater creeks down at Pax NAS and also Bushwood Cove on the Wicomico for croaker on calm days.
                    Green Old Town Loon 111
                    Vibe Sea Ghost 110 - TeamGreen

Comment

Originally posted by mepps3 View Post
                      Welcome! Also a Waldorf kayaker here. I mainly fish Allen's Fresh in March and the Mattawoman in April-October. Will also do a few trips for smallmouth on the Rapidan-Rappahanock-Shenandoah rivers in Virginia. I have a small sit inside kayak, so no big water for me. Occasionaly I will hit the saltwater creeks down at Pax NAS and also Bushwood Cove on the Wicomico for croaker on calm days.
                      I am always up for fishing. Small water, big water, salty, fresh, it doesnt matter

Comment

Working...
                      X