No announcement yet.

Anyone Fishing Friday the 5th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I ran into another member out there, didn't catch his name (sorry, should've asked) If you see this post up so I know who you are!!! How'd you end up doing?
    Jeff
    Life's Short, Fish Hard
    Malibu X-Factor
    Ocean Kayak Frenzy

Comment

Well, bummer it was so slow. I went out yesterday and ran into the same thing. I caught one and spent a bunch of time learning the area. I went a little ways back in the creek but it was really muddy back there and decided to stay out front. I was out at the start of the lily pads and had a bass boat run by me about 25 feet away on full plane, just awesome! I will skip high t IDE from now on as we'll.
      WS ATAK

Comment

Wish I could have fished with you guys that day, sorry I couldn't make it out so early.

Turns out I met your buddy Ian last week (before he purchased the big tuna) We fished Pohick for a couple hours, he was in a rented canoe with my brother. Small world!
        Jake
        FeelFree Moken 12.5

Comment

Originally posted by d16daily View Post
          Wish I could have fished with you guys that day, sorry I couldn't make it out so early.

Turns out I met your buddy Ian last week (before he purchased the big tuna) We fished Pohick for a couple hours, he was in a rented canoe with my brother. Small world!
          Ha... yeah he was telling me about that trip. I've got him hooked....We didn't catch anything, but man it was nice to just paddle around, chill on the water, have a few ice cold ones and enjoy the scenery.
          Jeff
          Life's Short, Fish Hard
          Malibu X-Factor
          Ocean Kayak Frenzy

Comment

That was me and my daughter that you ran into on Friday. Thanks for the tips for fishing Pohick. We went back into the creek till we ran out of water, We switched up from topwater to a swimming frog and a finesse worm, fishing the edge of the grass in the deep holes (2') and started catching LMB's. 5 were big enough for dinner for the family and a couple guests and we must of tossed back a dozen small LMB's each. No snakehead bites, but spooked at least 4 of them in the grass. All in all a great day with the daughter.

Comment

Finally downloaded the pics of me Ian texted me.
              IMG_1831.jpgIMG_1837.jpgIMG_1844 (1).jpg
              Jeff
              Life's Short, Fish Hard
              Malibu X-Factor
              Ocean Kayak Frenzy

Comment

Working...
              X