No announcement yet.

March M&G---Marshall Hall/Bushwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt it suppose to rain on the parade saturday?

Comment

I hear you KitKat. I am in for lunch no matter what time. If I do not catch anything, on the water, I will catch something from the sea at the lunch/brunch/early dinner outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregtokoolman View Post
        rain is supposed to lighten up after 10....only supposed to get .09 of an inch the rest of the day.....let's move launch to 10 and eating to 4
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

We should keep an eye out on the weather since it is dictating our launch and lunch time. When we get out on the water, depending out how tired we are of landing big fish ( optimistic ), and depending on the weather, we may want to consider making the lunch earlier, IF everyone decides on getting off the water earlier.... Just a thought and play it by ear..what do you think?

Comment

weather is supposed to be crappy saturday and nice on sunday! i will be getting out sunday at martnack state park in denton.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
              We should keep an eye out on the weather since it is dictating our launch and lunch time. When we get out on the water, depending out how tired we are of landing big fish ( optimistic ), and depending on the weather, we may want to consider making the lunch earlier, IF everyone decides on getting off the water earlier.... Just a thought and play it by ear..what do you think?

Sounds good to me.That's a four hrs round trip for me.
              2012 hobie outback
              2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

I am game for whatever. I'm still not sure if I can fish but I will meet you guys whenever. Moc, thanks for the link.
                2015 Outback
                2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                  works for me......
                  14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                  2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by Gregtokoolman View Post
                    Some of the best fishing is in the rain, haven't seen a fish yet that was afraid to get wet.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by coop1486 View Post
                      what's the address to Marshall Hall launch.for people that might not have been there.
                      Wife Canceled plans for tomorrow!! i can now attend if that is ok with everyone! I do need address. This will be my first adventure with the snagged line crew!! and am not familiar with this area.

Comment

Glad to have you. Coop1486 asked Kevin about the address earlier in this thread, but here is the address as posted:

Physical address is 1005 Marshall Hall Road, Bryans Road, MD 20616

I plan on getting there at 10am. I might take my time and set up and launch.

Comment

echo5oscar and I will be getting there a little earlier 8:30 - 9:00

What radio channel are you guys going to be on?
                          Jim

Hobie Outback
                          TKAA member
                          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

How about 68? See you on the water Catfish Man....

Comment

Pretty good day on the water, thanks again Kevin! And thanks to Moc too!
                              Here is my day summarized in 3 minutes and 20 seconds...

Sorry, I couldn't make lunch, had to get home to the wife for date night.

Comment

I posted a report in the boatyard section....

Comment

Working...
                                X