December M&G 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
    Gate usually opens around sunrise which is around 7:20am. So the gate may be open at 7:30am but not a guarantee... Definitely should be open at 8am.
    Wow. You are a night owl.... Haha. Well, I couldn't sleep so I came early, and found the gate open at 7am.
    Sun Fishin'

Comment

Originally posted by Sun View Post
      Wow. You are a night owl.... Haha. Well, I couldn't sleep so I came early, and found the gate open at 7am.
      LOL! I'm actually not, I like to sleep early (becoming an old man!). That's why I couldn't make it today, cuz my plans had me up late... which happens like once a year LOL

I really hope you guys are having fun and catching fish!
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

I'm really disappointed I was not able to make it today, especially since it was so close to home. Also would have been nice to fish with people who didn't think my son and I were crazy for going out in 'that little thing'.

Looking foward to reading your reports on the trip.

Hopefully we will see you next time.

Comment

Well yall that didnt make it sure missed at hot crappie bite. I could barely keep my line in the water. Crappie for days!
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Total exaggeration. I caught 1. Sun did get a nice cooler of slabz. Not much for anyone else tho
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Im guessing the water must have been extremely muddy with the melting snow and all which probably hindered the number of bites.
              Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
                Total exaggeration. I caught 1. Sun did get a nice cooler of slabz. Not much for anyone else tho
                aww man...you gave in too quickly. i was going to report about your bull red drum, jaspratt's blue fin tuna, catfish jimmy's 8" channel cat, and echo5oscar's marlin that turtled him.

The fishing wasn't hot and heavy today, but I did manage a few very nice sized crappie. 4 were caught on large live minnows (3 inches or bigger), and 2 were caught on a 2" tube jig. I beat my personal record twice in one week...a 12 incher Wednesday and then a 13 incher today. By a little after 1PM we all packed up and went to Dixie Bones for a BBQ lunch - except Jimmy, who disappeared mid-morning. It was good chatting with you guys - shady, jaspratt and echo5oscar.

Sorry to all who didn't catch any fish today (on the water and off)...I'm a terrible host.
                Sun Fishin'

Comment

Sun, don't give up on hosting, I am new to this sight but was very much looking foward to the M & G just couldn't make it. Hope we have the chance to hook up next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X