• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susquehanna Flats Kayak Fishing Jamboree

I just signed up and got Acorn 40 campsite. April 11 / 12
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Maybe I may make this one this year......

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      Maybe I may make this one this year......
      If you want a cabin you better get it now.
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Cabins are gone! I think those NY/NJ guys had an inside line on the date! Oh well I am in spot 46, see you guys there!
        Used to fish more.

Comment

I will definitely be there.... see you guys there. Never targeted rockfish up there yet... at least what I can remember.

Comment

yeah i wanted to get the same spot as last year. I check it out was gone so spot 68 will do.see you there.
            2012 hobie outback
            2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

Acorn - 47 .. looking forward to meeting everybody that is going.. first time for me and can't wait..

Comment

Registered for the jamboree.... not sure if my old bones can handle camping an sleeping on the ground...
                http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
                484-459-9863
                If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
                *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

I'm in. I think all of the Heroes on the Water Maryland Chapter will be there to help Bob and fish. Look forward to meeting all of you.
                  Keith
                  2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Sounds like fun.
                    Although the campground is 5 miles from the Bay. Where's the launch?
                    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
                    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

I believe(have not been) there is a launch onto the Sus from there, and most paddle down to the bridge/flats. Some drive down to Havre De Grace and drop in there as well as on the other side of the bridge too.
                      Keith
                      2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

You can Launch at Tidings Boat Ramp, Perry Point Park (VA Hospital) or Lapidum boat ramp.

I'll be there.
                        "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                          Cabins are gone! I think those NY/NJ guys had an inside line on the date! Oh well I am in spot 46, see you guys there!
                          LOL…..I gave Matt and Keith the info on the same day and both posted within an hour of each other….I couldn't believe how fast the cabins went! I even got beat out for the site I wanted! I'm in site 41. I'm working with Ranger Greico to hold the captains meeting at the Amphitheater in the Campground. Keep your eyes on the Facebook page for updates…..

Comment

Signed up! Still campsites available...

Comment

We'll be there, in site 44 right next to a guy in site 42 with electric, hopefully we can borrow some electric with a cord! Bought a small lite weight camper after freezing and wet tent last year, had a great time, looking forward to this year! We put in at Tidings last year, but might put in under the bridge this year......Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X