No announcement yet.

Timing is everything.....Bull Reds...Eastern Shore, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok everybody, I came back. I could not help it, I like the forum to much to leave and not come back. First I want to recognize that I was a little strong in my initial reply about being greedy and the Photoshop effect. I know did not congratulate RavenDfense for the awesome catch, so I want to start by saying congratulations on the awesome catch and respect your right to keep the honey hole secured. To all of you who shot the messenger (Me) you were right on doing that, you were looking after a fellow kayaker so I welcome the shooting. I guess that is what makes this forum an awesome one.

Comment

Takes a man to man up- Welcome aboard-

If you want to there are a couple of us launching this Sunday morning at 7:30 from Piney Point in Southern Maryland- come join us and we will show you some good fishing spots down south
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
        Takes a man to man up- Welcome aboard-

If you want to there are a couple of us launching this Sunday morning at 7:30 from Piney Point in Southern Maryland- come join us and we will show you some good fishing spots down south
        Thanks for the invitation ronaultmtd. I got to the invitation a little late. I would definitely like to join you in a future launch.

Thanks for

Comment

No problem- we all caught our limits of striped bass- so it was a good trip
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
          X