Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water temp = low/mid 60's

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=tplm2

this morning's air temp just barely made it below 50. but it was a little breezy. i'm thinking it will be a beautiful fall day with cool start, and prospect of good fishing conditions. i think w/less wind, the WT may have more influence over the AT tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be there but very late ........ bad day today and have something I have to do early ........ will bring the rod blanks for Mike and Mytmouse and a couple more incase someone wants some ....... will pick up the speyrod from medicyaker too

Comment

**Memory,

Thats fine. Just drive to the end of the parking area and launch near the old utility pole which, lays on the ground as a parking stop.

**The weather looks excellent. Should be a very good day. If the prediction is correct and the wind will be 5-10 mph out the the NW, the water should be flat. A NW wind is best on the mouth of the river. The water is still a little cloudy from the wind the last few days, but that should not be bad.

**The last time I went fishing there were good numbers of fish in the river. By the way, there were those groups of fish that were holding off the points and drop offs, as Chimo mentioned, so vertical jigging is a real option.

**Anyone with a VHF, please use channel 71 for fish reports.

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
        X