No announcement yet.

TKAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct. In the Tidal waters, that is all you will need. You may need one of those free VA fisherman registration that you get online.

Comment

I just sent a PM to those of you who gave me permissions to share your numbers. So far, we have six numbers on the list. If anyone wants a copy of the list and wants their number to be included, then PM me with your name and number.

Comment

I think you already have my number. Feel free to add it.
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Ok Metro, we are up to 8 on the list. If Rockchaser or Foley wants there number to be added to the list that I will send out this evening, then just let me know.

The last Weather Forecast I saw today said for the Hampton Area was sunny 83 degrees on Weds and Thurs. Friday 79 degrees with 8mph wind. Sat 4mph winds with 74 degrees and scattered T-Storms. Sun, 68 degrees with 6mph winds.

Comment

Perfect weather...

Comment

Don't jinx it. Just show up at CBBT!

Comment

Originally posted by HokieDJ View Post
                Don't jinx it. Just show up at CBBT!
                Are you fishing CBBT on Friday?

Comment

Yes. The plan is for me to go down Thursday night and be at CBBT at 7am (sunrise). If the winds are bad then I'm heading to Kipto most likely.

When you get down there, just call me on the marine radio or cell.

Comment

Perfect, thanks!

Comment

Moc, if you and others get bored rowing your boats in the mouth of Back River on Saturday, there's an artificial reef outside the inlet two miles out in open water to consider. I've been wanting to check it out for awhile. Maybe now's the time. You need someone with GPS to find the reef.
                      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                        Ok Metro, we are up to 8 on the list. If Rockchaser or Foley wants there number to be added to the list that I will send out this evening, then just let me know.

The last Weather Forecast I saw today said for the Hampton Area was sunny 83 degrees on Weds and Thurs. Friday 79 degrees with 8mph wind. Sat 4mph winds with 74 degrees and scattered T-Storms. Sun, 68 degrees with 6mph winds.
                        Send it out!

Been working a new job so haven't been in tune with the forum lately. :-( As such I am heading down on Friday and doubt I will get there with enough time to fish before the captain's meeting. Looking more and more like a wet weekend. I am thinking some back bay areas behind Lynnhaven Inlet for Saturday...

Comment

Ok John, I will add you to the phone list. I will be sending it out tonight. Just giving anyone more time to chime in that they want there phone number on the list.

Comment

Here's the latest fishing report.

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/09/fish...k-sept-27oct-2

Comment

Hey nick. O have ff. With gps
                              Tom Brown
                              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                              X