No announcement yet.

June 11 Meet and Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Day Use Service Charges - Weekends and holidays (May-September) $5 per person; out-of-state residents $6 per person. All other times $3 per vehicle; out-of-state residents $4 per vehicle. Day use service charges are valid for park use from 6 a.m. to sunset. (Maryland Passport, Disability and Golden Age Passes are valid during this time period. Active Military w/I.D.are exempt. Children in car seats are free.) Night fishing service charge is $3/vehicle for MD residents and $4/vehicle of out of state visitors and is in effect from sunset to 6 a.m. (use the white night pass envelope for payment). Any persons not actively fishing must leave at sunset. "
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Ok, so it is $5 to get in and do we park in the marina's parking lot where the ramps are located.

Comment

June 11

If you park at the boat ramps the Park Service will want $10 for ramp use. The store is just before the boat ramp parking lot and has about 50 to 70 parking spaces. The launch beach is to the right of the building. It is a small launch site 4 or 5 boats at a time I would say but it is free with your enterence fee $4 to $6 bucks.
        Jim

Hobie Outback
        TKAA member
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

M&amp;g @ plo

I have a reservation at the park for Fri and Sat. If anyone needs a spot to pitch a tent you're welcome. I would imagine they allow 2 tents per site? Look forward to meeting some new fishing friends this weekend.
          Mike

Comment

what time is everyone getting there saturday
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Yakmike View Post
              I have a reservation at the park for Fri and Sat. If anyone needs a spot to pitch a tent you're welcome. I would imagine they allow 2 tents per site? Look forward to meeting some new fishing friends this weekend.
              Mike
              I'm on call at work, but I may try to make a run down. Long as you have cold refreshing beverages that is!

Comment

That is what I would like to know too. I am free on Saturday. So anytime is ok for me. I will just get there when the majority of the yakers are meeting so I can meet everyone.

Comment

I'm leaving college park at noon. With pit stops, I'm planning on getting there NLT 3pm
                  <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I would prefer an evening trip but could meet in the morning. Should we do a poll?
                    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

I am planning on going down early in the day but will head in for the M&G. Have we decided on were and when to meet up?
                      If the croaker are hitting like they were last Saturday it should be a great time.
                      Jim

Hobie Outback
                      TKAA member
                      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Added Poll

I added a poll, if you check any answers your name will appear, we can all see what each of us is planning. Then decide a time to meet, even if some fish early and some fish late.

Bryan

Comment

Figure with low tide at 5 pm the best time to fish would be on the falling tide- a noon launch might be the best for fishing unless we do a night fish on the rising tide- problem is Monday is a work day and most have to drive a ways to get there- so a Sunday night fish would put a strain on most of us-
                          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

800am sounds good to me. I may come walker and throw the fly around.
                            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I am camping both Friday and Saturday. Can meet at any of the times...

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                                I am camping both Friday and Saturday. Can meet at any of the times...
                                I may come down and car camp. What site did you get?
                                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                                X